𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 Haikyuu scenario

warningsnsfw 18+ f! reader, breeding, praise, daddy kink in osamu's, a few spanks and hair pulling, use of 'puppy' in bokuto's + mating press duh

Story from: astymu 

#MIYA ATSUMU

— your pleasure will always be one of his priorities, he loves pulling orgasms out of you, even before sex he always makes sure that you've came at least once on his fingers and tongue, nothing makes him feel better than knowing you're feeling good as he watches you come undone underneath him for the nth time. you just look so pretty when you're creaming around his cock.

your mind was still hazy from your previous orgasms, atsumu hovers above you, bottom lip between his teeth, cheeks flushed and hair slick with sweat as he continues to rut into you at an almost animalistic pace, trying to ignore how good your walls feel tightening around him, focusing on holding back his own release just so you can reach yours first. "t-that's it, princess—f-fuuckk—can feel ya tightenin' around me, ya gonna cum for me? shit ya feel s-so good, angel." his heavy balls slapping against your ass only adds to your pleasure, the sound of skin slapping picking up just as his hips continue their bruising pace, low groans falling from his lips while the bed frame bangs against the wall behind you with the sheer power behind his thrusts. your lips part when his hand snakes between your bodies, thumb rubbing practiced circles into your puffy clit as his cock continues to slide ruthlessly against your sensitive walls. the pleasure becomes too overwhelming as you finally cum with a broken moan of his name, the feeling triggering his own orgasm, almost collapsing on top of you when his hips lose their rhythm, bottoming out inside you as he lets your walls milk his cock "s-shit—nghhhh—take it baby, yer so fuckin' good, s-such a good girl." thrusting shallowly, allowing you both to ride out your high while fucking his seed back into your sensitive cunt, finally pulling back with a handsome smirk as he places a peck on your lips "ya feel good? yeah? yer so good for me, ain't ya?"

#IWAIZUMI HAJIME

— he's always so attentive when it comes to you. when it comes to sex, your pleasure will always be his priority. making sure that you're enjoying everything he gives you, he was always so observant when it came to your reactions, knowing exactly what you want and how you want it. always taking his time to stretch you but much prefers the feeling of making you cum around his cock, no matter how long it takes.

his thrusts are slower than normal but still bruising, body jolting each time his hips slap against your own, the head of his cock teasing your sweet spot as he holds your legs against his chest, hooking them over his shoulders while his hands smooth down your calves. "come on, doll. use your words, tell me what you want." his hands continue to smooth over your figure, grabbing at your ass to pull you flush against his hips, hazel eyes locked on how pretty your cunt looks stretched around his fat cock, letting out a low groan when your walls tighten around him. "f-fuck me hajime, please." he hisses through his teeth, his gaze finally meeting yours while his hands move to grab at your hips, biceps flexing as he drags you along the length of his cock, pace quickening as he snaps his hips to meet yours "that's it, princess. s-shit—so fucking tight." his eyes stay locked on your own, so focused on your reactions as his cock continues hammering away at your insides. leaning forward so he's hovering over you, the stretch in your hamstrings has your mind spinning, convinced you can feel his cock in your throat with how deep he feels. his bicep wraps around your thighs, keeping them pressed against his chest while his other hand snakes between your bodies, rolling your swollen clit with two calloused fingers, your nails dragging down his biceps as your eyes snap closed, tight walls clamping down around him as you cum. "f-fucking shit—ughhhh—good fucking girl."