How jjk men eat you out

warnings : oral sex (female receiving). praise and degradation kink. slight bondage kink. not proofread as usual lmao. sukuna's into eating ass if you squint hard enough.

Story from honoredsatrou

Gojo Satoru - Focusing on your clit, legs spread out for him, one hand caressing your thigh, the other holding your hand, loads of teasing going on, nips your pussy lips. Would kiss you just to make you taste yourself while using his ring and middle finger to rub your clit until you cum. Finger fucking your pussy because he wants to prep you before ruining that cunt of yours with his cock. You better pray that you have enough energy by the time you wake up the next day. Princess.. look at you, glowing underneath the moonlight, just for me." He couldn't help but licks the remnants of your arousal, his spine tingled at the taste of your divinity. He placed himself next to you, his hand kneading your breasts, pinching your nipples before bringing it down to your cunt, gently touching your wet folds before he softly rubs your clit, wet sloshes of your slick filling replacing the echoes in the room, his lips locked onto yours, tongue fighting for dominance. You'd be a little dim witted to think that you would win. The knot in your lower body is getting tighter and as your back arches, you felt him smirking. A familiar warmth stretch welcomes you as he fingers your cunt. "Goddess, allow me to join our bodies as one tonight, let us make the sweetest love heaven and earth shall ever witness."

Sukuna - Ass up, face down. He loves spanking your ass every now and then. Will eat your ass, licking your puckered hole as he spread your ass cheeks apart, slapping it, causing you to wince in pain. He likes fingering your cunt with his index, middle and ring finger, making sure that his strokes are slow and torturous. Wouldn't miss teasing you by slipping his tongue in and out of your pussy while neglecting your clit, it's not until you say you are close, then when he licks your clit with the tip of his tongue, digging his nails into your thighs. "Hm... Kuna... 'm gonna ah- please.. pleas- aaah!" He ignored your pleas, rubbing your inner thighs softly while working on his beloved sculpture, his tongue dipping it into your tight hole, savouring the taste of your own slick like a madman devouring his last meal. "That's it, bunny love, fucking cum on my face." Your ass is red with handprints on it, the ropes of lust and bliss slowly unfold as you cum, slowly falling to the side, your chest rising, trying to catch your breath. He chuckles, gently patting your tired cunny. "Bunny.. we're not done yet. Get on your back and spread your legs like the good whore you are."

Geto Suguru - Loves it when you sit on his face. It drives him crazy when you ride his face too. switches between grabbing your ass and playing with your tits, love spitting on your cunt. Roll! Your! Hips! Work it, darlings! He'll ask you to lean back a little, resting your hands on his sides, holding onto your waist while pressing soft kisses on your cunt. After some time, he'll tell you to lay down, resting your legs on his shoulders while kneeling down, inserting two fingers in you, curling his fingers and hitting your spot repeatedly as he's sucking your clit, his tongue flicking through your folds, licking up your arousal, inhaling your scent every now and then. "Sweetheart, nobody can make you feel as good as I do. You're made for me." You're obviously too drunk to even reply, causing him to laugh at you. You babbled mindlessly, begging him to let you cum. Geto cocked his head to the side, wiping the slick off of his chin, licking the very fingers that stretched you, his usually sweet smile replaced with one of lust and an edge of insanity, plastered on his serene face. He loosens up the waistband, taking off his sweatpants, revealing large and silken dick, perfectly groomed, precum seeping, slightly pooling on his flushed cockhead, his fingers gently pumping his shaft, staring at you who can't seem to catch your breath, your dainty fingers tracing your cunt, chest heaving as you whimpered, so close to tears.