Trance || (King Von)

I hadn't heard from Von in 2 weeks and to be honest
I shouldn't have expected anything else. But why would this nigga ask for my number and not even text? Like what the fuck! I was pissed at myself for letting him do those things to me, but shit it felt amazing.

While in deep thoughts I received a text from my phone. I stood up grabbing my phone only to find that India had texted me. "Hey girl I'm having a swimming pool party at my house and you coming, bring Toni crazy ass with you." Ooh yay, a party I've been dying to get out and do something other than work. Plus I needed to get my mind off of some things.

I rang Toni up. "HAY SEXY HOE," she screamed through the phone. "Omg girl you're so damn extra." I said giggling through the phone. "What you up to?"

"Nun girl, but aye look India having a pool party at her house and she wants us to slide through."

"Bihh you no I love me a good time say less it's my turn to drive us since you did last night right." Toni says."Yeah, hoe but it doesn't start till 8." "Ight love you." "Luv you too," I said hanging up.I decided to take a quick nap seeing as I had nothing else to do to kill time.

I woke up to a loud bang on my door. I stood stretching, grabbing my robe and heading to the door. Toni was standing looking sexy ass ever "Bitch it's 7:45 hoe wtf?" she said looking at my attire

"Girl time passes by so quick I fell asleep and didn't even realize. Ima bout to get ready right now."
I headed back to my bedroom turning the shower water on. I shaved everywhere even tho I barely had hair on my body. I then put on these thonged swimsuit bottoms with a really cute strap swim top. I had a frontal sew in, my head so I did a half up half down with my Gucci slides and Gucci purse. I then took my white Gucci swim slip putting it on spraying a little perfume and a Lil lotion.

"Damn mamas" Toni said as she saw me coming down the stairs. "I try I try"

Once we arrived at the party we were greeted at the door by India. "Hey- DAMNNN!" she said looking at me and Toni. "Y'all looking sexy as!" She complimented cheesing hard as hell.

"Girl you know you always stepping with yo sexy ass"I said giving her a hug while making sure to grab some ass. She walked in the house letting us in
The house was packed and you could see through the glass in the back a big ass pool with hella people in and around it.

"This house is nice as fuck." I said while looking around me.

"Yea it's my man's house." India said twerking a lil bit. "Okayyy purr!" Toni said poking India's Pussy being gay per usual. As we walked further into the house hella Niggas started staring and bitches frowned.

I simply laughed at how my looks alone got bitches mad. I walked to the kitchen search for liquor because you didn't enjoy getting drunk I found what I was looking for immediately upon reaching the kitchen, so I grab a red cup filling it up with Hennessy, and downing it. Toni and India came in to join me. 4 cups later and we were already drunk.

"This was gonna be a fun party."I said as India took my purse upstairs so it wouldn't get lost. I walked out to the pool with India and Toni as we all stripped to our bathing suits and stood inside the jacuzzi.

The DJ started playing twerk songs and you know us we do this for a living, and on top of that we were drunk so you already know it was up. I turned around facing India and started twerking on her
Before you know it niggas was crowding around.
India was throwing her shit back as Toni made hers clap while I threw mine in a circle. We were killing it and the crowd that had gathered continued hyping us up.

Von POV

Durk and I walked into his crib after the studio. India was throwing a pool party and wanted us to be there. Durk twisted the handle to his door finding hella people in the house.