Baby Momma ||| (Lil Durk)

*long chapter so bare with me*

Lil Durk's P.O.V

I sat in my car smoking a blunt with Von. "Man all I'm saying is you know you miss her, so why let her leave again when you can dead all that shit," Von said turning my way before hitting the blunt.

"Man it ain't that simple, she did some foul shit," I said shaking my head.

"Nigga you acting like you wasn't fucking on India," Von said.
Nigga I'm not saying what she did was right but you gotta own yo shit too."

After a few minutes Von received a phone call. "Yeah," he said. "Ight bet ima bout to push up." I dropped Von off at his crib and hit Melody up.

I found myself getting lost in my thoughts as I thought about everything that happened.
Melody's really back. I gotta son. I love her but I'm hurt do I act on it? "FUCK man," I sighed in frustration.

                                Text messages

Durk
Y'all at the spot
                                                                      Melody
Yeah Nigga but how you know      
                                                           I'm not busy tho

Durk
Keep playing. Ima be there in 30, i wanna see my son.

                                                                             Melody
Ight whatever🖕🏾

I been going to see my son everyday since the cookout. Being around my kid and Melody made me feel whole. Melody and I were both starting to fall for each other but her hiding my child was still fucking with my head.

Melody's P.O.V
I walked upstairs waking Jaylen up from his nap. "You wanna see daddy," I asked picking him up kissing all over his face. He smiled, yawning shaking his head yes. I put him in the tub, then brushed his teeth. I decided to dress him in a Nike outfit and left his hair in curls.

Niya had left the Airbnb about an hour ago to go see Von.

Someone started banging aggressively on the downstairs door and I knew it was Durk ghetto ass.
"Daddy's here," I said smiling at my son.

I stood up grabbing Jaylen, walking downstairs to the door. I opened it revealing Durk fine ass. I know I should be mad at him, but every since our lil argument things have been okay with me and him. We still haven't fully forgiven each other but we are trying to be the best parents we can be for Jaylen.

"Nigga why you gotta always be extra," I said rolling my eyes.

"What took you so long, you hiding a nigga in here," he said walking in.

"Maybe," I mumbled. He looked at me before grabbing JJ out my arms. "Wassup big boy," he said throwing Jaylen up in the air catching him as he giggled. You missed me," Durk said pushing Jaylen's curls out his face. "Yes," Jaylen said laying his head on Durk.

"He prolly still sleepy," I said looking at Jaylen yawn.

"You tired," Durk said looking down at his son.

JJ nodded slowly before closing his eyes . Durk walked up the stairs as I followed behind. He laid him on the bed and walked back into the hall standing in front of me.