First Day Out Part|| (King Von)

*Authors Note* I'm going to start adding pictures for the characters outfits.

Von's Fit.

Von's P

Von's P.O.V

"Bae I already told y'all ion like taking y'all to 64th that shit dangerous," I said fixing my chain before turning to look at Kianna.

"Boy i grew up in the trenches you know that," she said rolling her eyes before turning around.

"You trippin for real, fix yo attitude," I said pointing my finger at her.

"But Von, you never take us with you, we willing to take that risk to be out with you," Hazel said sitting on the dresser.

"I'm not gonna say it again, it's dangerous out there foe niggas be getting popped left and right, y'all my everything and if sum ever happened to y'all ion know what I would do," I said walking up to Hazel pulling her waist moving her closer to me.

"I love you mama," I said kissing her.

She pulled back saying "I love you too."

I turned around seeing Kianna in the walk in closet looking at herself through the mirror.

"Come here gurl," I said picking my gun up tucking it in my pants.

She looked up at me before looking back in the mirror fixing her eye lash.

I smacked my teeth walking up grabbing her neck from behind pushing my dick on ha ass.

"Man stop playing with me," I whispered in her ear before turning her around.

"I luh you gurl," I said smacking her butt.

"Gimme a kiss," I said licking my lips.

She looked at me before leaning in kissing me.

"Ima make it up to y'all," I said.

"Mhm text us when you get there," she said holding on to my shirt.

"Ight ma I gotchu," I said before walking back out.

"BE SAFE," Hazel yelled as I walked down the stairs.

Kianna's P.O.V

"Bae," I said peaking my head out the closet.

"Hmm," Hazel said jumping off the dresser.

"How you feel about that," I said.