Prank War Part || (Lil Durk)

Trigger WARNING ⚠️

Lil Durk's P.O.V

"What's good yall, it's ya nigga Durkioo," I said showing my grillz to the camera.

"Layla ass tried to get me with that lame ass prank, but y'all know I handled that shit."

"Today I got sum special for y'all tho, ima be getting my baby back with the same cheating prank, but only this time ima say I got the girl pregnant," I said.

"Now for the moment y'all been waiting on my accomplice," I said turning around showing her best friend Brianna.

"Yeah y'all already know what time it is, she pranked me last week talm bout she didn't wanna be besties  no more, so you know me and Durk had to team up," Bri said dancing a lil.

"Hold on hold on," I said sitting the camera down.

We both started dancing until her phone rang.

"It's her shhhh," she said smiling.

I picked up the camera and watched as she answered .

"Hey girl," Bri said in to the phone.

"Don't hey girl me, you made me get my nails done by myself all because of yo stupid dick appointment," Layla said.

"Girl sometimes we gotta make sacrifices, I'll make it up to you," Bri said smiling.
" yeah yeah, DAMN NIGGA , I swear muthafuckers  in Atlanta can't drive," she said beeping the horn.

"Hold on ima bout to call my man I'll call you when I get home," Layla said.

"Ight."

Seconds later my phone rang, and so I handed the camera to Bri.

"Wassup babygirl," I said propping my phone up.

"Nun baby I been missing you allllll day though," she said smiling through the camera.

"Oh," I said clearing my throat.

She scrunched her face up looking down at the camera and then back on the road.

"Oh," she said repeating me.

"Yeah what else you want me to say," I said coldly.

"Bae why you being mean to me," she said.

"Ain't nobody doing shit you just bugging on foe nem," I said.

"Whatever," she said before hanging up in my face.

"Mad ass."

I stood up and grabbing the camera.

"You heard that," Bri said walking towards the window.

"Ooh shit she here."

"Damn, I thought her ass was still on the other side of town," I said positioning the camera removing my shirt off.

Bri messed her hair up a lil before putting a pillow in between us crawling on the left side.
I heard the front door open and so I ran and laid on the right side of the bed.

"I'm home," Layla said from downstairs.

"BAE where the fuck you at ole rude ass," Layla yelled as I heard her footsteps get closer.

Bri started faking moaning.

"What the fuck," I heard her say as she approached the room door.

She immediately opened the door and me and Bri popped up from up under the covers standing up.