Just Roomates pt II

Von's P.O.V

"Yeah suck that shit," I said pulling on this hoe I had meet at the club hair.

"You like that big daddy, mhmm fuck my throat," she said massaging my balls leaning ha head back.

"You a nasty bitch," I returned letting my spit travel to her mouth before grabbing ha head pushing my dick down ha throat.

I pushed my hips forward feeling her throat close as she began to pull her face back up.

"Nah, Open up for me, don't run take that shit," I said watching as her eyes began to water.
"Just like that," I said letting my head fall back as I began to feel my dick pulsate.

"Mhmmm" she moaned around my dick as i thursted my hips forward one more time letting my nut hit the back of her throat.

"Shit," I said looking at her before walking to the bathroom.
"Wait so you just gonna get yo nut and not me," she said looking at me.

"You thought a nigga was gonna fuck you," I said laughing.
She just stared at me in shock.

"See ya self out, I got shit to do, you suck dick good though," I said watching as she mugged me before grabbing her purse slamming my door.

Deeasia's P.O.V

"No bae, I'm thinking about this blonde wig," I said sitting in Jousha's lap.
"Get whatever you want baby, you know I gotchu," he said kissing my cheek.

I simply smiled adding 4 wigs to my cart.
"Lemme see yo card," I said reaching my hand out.
he handed me his credit card leaning back onto the chair scrolling through Instagram.

I honestly had time to think about what Von said and I wanted to be with him. Josh had the nice expensive things and he honestly was a sweet person but Von was what I needed. He makes me feel so alive,  I just don't know how to tell Josh it'll break him.

Once ordering my wigs I started to scroll on Savage X Fenty before hearing glass break.
"What the fuck," I said standing up from his lap heading towards the noise.

"FUCK YOU VON," I heard someone yell as I approached the living room.

And here we go again.
I swear he need to keep his dick in his pants if this how hoes gonna act every-time.

"Bitch is you crazy," Von semi yelled walking up to the girl.

"Aye ion give no fucks about what y'all got going on fuck all that to be honest," I said before turning to the random chick.

"Bitch don't come in my shit breaking nun hoe you ain't paid for a mufuckin thang up in here," I said pointing my finger at her.

"Girrrrrlllll bye you ain't got shit to do with this stay in ya place," she said rolling her eyes me.

"What she say," I said trying to make sure I heard her right.

"Hoe you heard me mind yo fucking business this between me and my nigga," she said bucking up once again.

I looked at this girl like she had two heads before jumping over the couch about to beat this bitch ass.

Von instantly caught me wrapping his arms around me
"Y'all not finna do this shit," he said before looking me in my eyes.

"Von get the fuck off me, you got this hoe in my shit disrespecting me," I yelled getting more mad.
"Chill let me handle her ight," he said.

"Ight," he repeated this time looking me in my eyes.

I rolled my eyes before snatching out his grip walking back over to Jousha.
He was just standing there watching everything unfold.

"Don't ever disrespect me by calling me yo nigga hoe I would never," Von said looking at the female.