Chemistry (King Von)

!!!Flashback!!!

Chloe's P.O.V

My phone rang and I instantly smiled knowing who it was.

"Hey baby," I said picking up the phone.
"Wassup babygirl what you up to," he said licking his lips.

"I just got out the shower, what you doing," I said sitting the phone on my dresser getting up under my sheets.

"Ima bout to be over there in 5 minutes, get ready to come out," he said looking at the camera for a second before looking back at the road.

"And why they hell am I looking at the roof, getcho ass in the camera."

I sighed getting in the camera "Von I just got in trouble last week for sneaking out, you know I'm trying to win my parents trust back."

"Shawty I ain't tryna hear nun of that, I ain't seen you in almost a week cause of yo parents, you my fucking girl and you carrying my baby so fuck that shit yo parents talking, I'm  pulling up outside so bring yo ass on," he said mugging me through the phone.

"Ughhhh," I said making sure he heard me before stretching.

"Ugh yo ass outside for I come in that bitch," he said picking his phone up.

Von had been the best thing in my life.

I found out I was pregnant 3 month ago and he's been by my side every step of the way.

I got up putting my jacket and leggings on with my boots.

"Ight bae I'm coming," I said hanging the phone up grabbing my purse.

Walking over to my bedroom window I opened it climbing out.

"It's cold as hell out here, and this boy wanna make me get out of bed, he better be feeding me," I said walking on top of the roof reaching the ladder and climbing down.

I approached the car and he jumped out smiling.
I smiled a little as he grabbed me pinning me against the car.
"I missed you shawty," he said kissing my lips before hugging me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging up back "I missed you more, my parents still upset though, so I can't make a habit out of sneaking out," I said looking down.

He kissed my lips again before pushing his body against mine rubbing my belly.

"Fuck them, you my bitch, so if I want to see you I will, plus Ik you hungry what you wanna eat," he said walking me to the passenger side opening the door.

He then closed the door walking back around getting in.

"Bae I really want some McDonald's fries ooh and sum nuggets and ummmm a sweet tea," I said jumping up and down in my seat.

He laughed resting his hand on my leg "Ight I gotchu."

Von and I where driving talking about everything until he received a phone call.

Seconds later he hung up looking at me for a quick second.

"Look bae, I just need to make a quick stop, and then I'll feed you."

"Alright," I said looking out the window.
"You not mad," he asked resting his hand back on my leg.
"Nah, why would I be mad," I said scrunching my face up.