63rd || (Lil Durk)

Tiara's P.O.V

"Girl ion know bout this date," I said lounging on my friend Nuni's bed.

"Girl get yo ass up," Nuni said pulling on my legs before looking into her mirror to fix her lace.

"Lil Durk tryna fuck with you, ain't no way you saying no."

"I mean yeah but Its Lil Durk we talm bout, this nigga prolly got hella hoes, and plus I don't know that nigga at all and I let him eat it on the first day, he probably thinking ima hoe."

"WHAT," She said turning her head back to me.

"Oop," I said .

Damn I wanted to keep that a secret I swear I be snitching on myself.

She jumped next to me on the bed "Bitch you let him eat it, and you ain't tell me," she said pushing me a lil.

"Mannn it all happened so quick, we went from talking bout my life and shit to him giving me head, I'm shocked myself still," I said sitting up more.

"Did you cum," she asked looking at me.

"Bitch did I, I had at least 3 orgasms," I said biting my lip thinking about him.

"So my question is," she said looking over and then back to me.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU TRYNA LET HIM GO," she said shaking me.

"Omg girll you know how I am when it comes to relationships, it's hard for me to trust."

"Boo, of course I know, but you can't keep letting other shit get in the way of your happiness," she said wrapping her arm around me.

"Ugh, get off me, you finna make me cry," I said as my eyes began to water.

"Bitch what the fuck, why yo ass always crying," she said laughing at me.

"Leave me alone," I said rolling my eyes trying to lay back on her bed.

"Girl text him," she said grabbing my phone off the charger handing it to me.

I looked at her for a second before grabbing it out her hand .
"Right now," I said.

"Yepp," she said smiling.

"Lord please let this work out," I said before walking into the bathroom calling him.

"Hey babygirl, where you been at," he said aggressively.

"I been um, I been busy," I said into the phone.

"Nah yo ass be avoiding a nigga if you'n wanna fuck widd me you could've just said that," he spat.

"That's why Im calling, If you still want Im down for the date," I said biting the inside of my cheek.

He stayed silent for a minute before saying "You know I want you, I'm picking you up tonight at 8 so be ready oh and send me the addy."

"Okay," I said smiling and hanging up.

"What he say," Nuni said standing up.
"He said be ready by 8, and to send him the address," I said smiling.

"Ahh this is perfect, cause then I can steal Von from that trick Asian," she said jumping on her bed twerking.

"Mmmcht hoe that's the real reason why you wanted me to call him," I said picking up a pillow throwing it at her.

7:55 P.M

Tiara's P.O.V

"Fuck," I said throwing my flat Iron on the floor after burning myself.
"Mane it's gonna leave a ugly ass scar," I said examining my finger.