Chapter 12 - New School?

The phone line went silent for a short moment.

"Yeah... unless you don't want too of course..." Kuroo said softly with a touch of disappointment in his voice.

My cheeks began to warm up as I thought to myself.

Does Kuroo really want me to go to his school?... or is it just so he can date me...

"I mean... it's not like I don't want too. We just don't live near Nekoma, and I don't think my sisters will want to move just for me." I said as I chuckled lightly.

For real though Nicola won't just up and move because I said I wanted to go to Nekoma.... right?... I would need to like win the lottery or something...

"What if you got a sports scholarship?" Kuroo said breaking the awkward silence I had left.

A sports scholarship?....

"It's half way through the year, who would take on a scholarship kid?" I chuckled.

"Just let me talk to my coach okay? Once they see you play I'm sure they'll be begging you to come save the Nekoma girls team." Kuroo chuckled. "As long as you don't mind leaving the winning team and coming to a mediocre team?" He asked lightly.

"Wow captains got some connections?" I joked.

I mean ... I'm good ... but I'm not that good....

It was reassuring to hear how much Kuroo wanted me at his school. I really wanted to go to his school I did... but I just don't think Nicola would let me.

"I'm sure I could talk the coach into at least watching you play. He'd have his mind made up in a minute. I saw how you taught Lev how to receive, you're a natural." Kuroo said again trying to reassure me.

"I dono..." I said with a light sigh.

"Friday!" Kuroo said interrupting me.

"Huh?"

"Come to Nekoma on Friday afternoon and wear your sports clothes." Kuroo said quickly.

"But I can't just...."

"I'll see you then. Sorry I got to go. Bye Cinderella." Kuroo chuckled.

"Wait! What?" I said quickly but was meet with no reply, only a hang up tone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked down at it in disbelief.

"Bitch hung up on me." I laughed quietly to myself.

Suddenly my bedroom door burst open.

"I got a plan sis!" Madi yelled as she burst in the door.

I frowned and narrowed my eyes at her. "Got what plan?" I asked rolling my eyes.

She jumped on my bed and laid back as I quickly tried to pull her off.

"Just hear me out! I think we should go to Karasuno high!" She said cheerfully.

"And why would we do that?" I grunted as I pulled her off my bed and pushed her towards the door.

She held out her arms and legs and latched onto the door frame determined to make me hear her out.

"Cause we have no school to go to and it's the next closest." She said through gritted teeth as she tried to stop herself from being pushed out the door.

I barged my shoulder into her back and continued to push with force. "I want to become a professional volley ball player, what team is going to watch me play at Karasuno?!" I said as I began to inch her out the door.