𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟻

I just got rejected by my therapist for help because I'm not "suicidal enough" like bitch you want me to try again to prove a point?

Also warning there's some kinky smut so enjoy you horny fucks

———————
{third POV}

Tanjiro sat stroking Giyuu's hair as he slept, running his fingers through the silky black locks comfortingly. Giyuu's soft snores of relaxation, was enough to put Tanjiro's worries at ease.

Why would Giyuu push himself so hard to the point of a collapse?

That was something Tanjiro couldn't understand.

The boy gently swept Giyuu's hair from his forehead and pressed a kiss on his nose, freezing slightly when the male started to grumble in his sleep. He mumbled and wriggled so his face was pressed into Tanjiro's chest, arms wrapped around his stomach as he snored into his torso.

Tanjiro smiled warmly and pulled Giyuu closer to him "I wish we could spend more time together Giyuu-san... I really do love you" he whispered as his eyelids grew heavy, letting his mind become fuzzy and give into sleep.

What Tanjiro didn't know however was that Giyuu was listening.

'Love?'

—————————————-

A cold breeze filled the room as Giyuu's window was left open, small speckles of rain circulating the room and landing on Tanjiro's face as he slept peacefully. Tanjiro sniffled as it tickled his pale skin, the crisp air filling his lungs and slowly lulling him awake.

{Tanjiro POV}

It's so cold in here... I go close the window to make sure Giyuu-san doesn't wake up. I thought with a smile, carefully manoeuvring myself out of the bed without stirring the pillar and quietly closing the window.

Raining again? That's annoying, oh well... I sighed quietly and looked out of the dark bleak garden, only the dull glow of the moon providing any light.

Maybe I should go get some water for when Giyuu wakes up in the morning? I'll make sure to take care of him till he's all better!

Concluding it would be a good idea, I crept across the room and looked back to make sure he was asleep once more before leaving, making sure to close the door quietly on my way to the kitchen.

The halls had a weirdly empty and cold feeling when there was no one around. Like a strange sense of foreboding...

Shivering off the sensation I grabbed a glass and started to fill it up when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, making me whip my head around in surprise as a hand was slapped over my mouth.

"Shhh Tanjiro its ok, it's only me" a distant cause hushed, making me sigh in relief as I remembered the smell.

"M-muichiro-san, you scared me!" I whisper yelled once he took his hand away.

"Sorry... I was just making sure your ok" he replied sheepishly, making me relax a little more. I stared at him in the dim lighting, his long two toned hair reaching way past his shoulders as his dreamy eyes shon inquisitively.

I always admired Muichiro in some aspects.

"What are you doing up so late Muichiro-san" I giggled while rubbing the nape of my neck, turning off the running tap "I could say the same for you"

"Ahh your right, I was just getting water for Giyuu-san"

"Hm? Tomioka?... so that's where you were" he mumbled, the last part of his sentence just missing my ear.