2. Red car

I walked carefully through the empty dark hallway

I walked carefully through the empty dark hallway. I was careful of every single voice and step. I was so nervous that I could even hear and feel my heartbeat racing in my ears and in my chest. Just as I was about to reach the end, a door opened and I hid next to a pillar.

There was giggling noise.

"When will I see you next handsome?" and I knew that it was Tiffany.

"Whenever you want" a gruffy voice said, and there was more giggling. I was hoping that they just go away, but for 10 minutes straight they made out and before he left, he gave her a slap and she moaned.

"Tomorrow, same time"

And he left. I could figure out that he was walking towards me and I mentally prayed that he just walks away. Which he did.

I left out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. After another 10 minutes, I waited for some motion, and when I heard non, I made my way for it.

I entered the kitchen and I opened the back door softly, I poked my head out and when I saw it was clear I sneaked from the bushes, which were next to the kitchen door to the back wall of the estate.

These bushes were quite thick and hid me perfectly.

When the bushes ended, there was clear path between one garden to another.

I saw that on one end two guards who were facing their backs at me. I sat down and I held my heart. I gulped.

I have to do it

I again saw them and I made a shot from one bush to another. And when I made it to the other side, I took in deep breaths and I tried to calm myself down.

Seeing that I was safe, I made the move for it.

And I reached the wall. I stuck to the wall and creeped to edge of the wall where there was a warehouse.

With the help of the warehouse, I climbed up and I made sure I was in the dark patch.

When I came on the top, I was heaving as if I had run a marathon.

I'm so out of shape

I looked down to see if anyone was in sight or not. I looked back to the estate that I called my home for 18 years. I then looked to see Ambrose's window, which was dark.

I did have feelings for him, but I was tired of being used. I looked in front and I climbed down the wall carefully.

As I was climbing down, my hand slipped and cut through the rock and I pursed my lips to not scream. I accidentally kept my injured hand on the wall and I winched. I cut my hand pretty bad. Blood was trickling down my hand and was now transferred to the wall. When I felt the burning sensation calm down, I made the run for it.

I ran and ran. After 10 blocks I stopped and I kept my hands on my knees and took in deep breaths. I held my injured hand, as the pain again started. 

I looked up to see a red car parked opposite side of the road. And I knew it was him.

I ran again and I jumped inside the car.

I sat down and I looked in front.

"You made it"

I felt tears going down my face. 

"Yes" and with that he started the car and we both fled from there.

My new life awaits me. I kept my head on the seat and I felt the exhaustion hit me and I went off the sleep.

----------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-