11. No option

I sat in the garden as I saw my dogs running around and playing here and there

Yesterday, we fucked so much that I lost the track of time. All I know is that there are rope marks around my wrists and ankles, hickeys and bites covering my body, and my pussy is overstimulated.

I couldn't even sit properly as I was so worked up.

The worst part? I still feel him inside me.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

I opened them and smiled as I saw Coco bracing himself in a playful position and Kiki pouncing on him.

I was sitting under the umbrella and I was having a lemonade.

When I woke up in the morning, him and I were cuddling against each other. After 5 years, just this position made me feel warm. The same feeling of love started to swell in me.

I couldn't handle it and I just sneaked out. I changed in my room and I came out to see the men grooming my dogs.

When my dogs saw me, they met and they started to jump around and then they started to play around.

So, I just sat there and looked at them, and the maid handed me a lemonade.

"I had no option" a voice said behind me. and I stiffened.

I looked behind to see Josh standing there and looking at my dogs.

I didn't say anything and I looked in front.

"He is my boss and he has been looking for you for the past 5 years"

I still didn't say anything.

"I really do appreciate you taking care of Carol and my baby girl, and if you ever need me, I will be there for you"

"If he, wasn't you boss, would you have snitched?"

"No" he said and I knew it was genuine.

There was a moment of silence.

"See, I didn't mean to hurt you, and I still don't. He is my boss and I am the head of security, so I can't do anything about it. My loyalty only lies to him"

I sighed and I stood up.

I faced him and I looked up.

Why is everyone so tall?

"I understand Josh. You don't need to be apologetic" and I cross my arms.

He looked in my eyes and both of us knew we both weren't lying.

"How is she? Does she know?"

He sighed and he relaxed a bit from his bodyguard position and smiled at me.

"She is doing good. Although she had my ass when I told her what I did, but she understood"

And I laughed at it.

"I hope I am not disturbing anything" a taunting voice spoke and I looked to my right to see Ambrose standing in his dominating style and glare at us.

Josh stiffened.

"No boss. I was just talking about my wife"

"Leave" he says and Josh nods and leaves.

He walks to me and I try to take a step back.

Before I could go a bit more, he grabbed my waist and pulled to towards him.

On instinct my hand came on his chest and I could feel a bit of warmness on my cheeks.

His head nuzzled in my neck and I felt goosebumps erupt all over my body.

"Someone will see" I said as I looked around.

"And what am I supposed to do?" he breaths out and I shiver.

"Hey lovebirds, knock it off" a voice said and felt him growl against my neck. My pussy, who has a mind of her own, purred at it.

He left me and turned to glared at Martin who was standing next to us. While me, I smiled at him. It was on instinct.

"We have to go" Martin says and Ambrose scowls at him.

"Next time you interrupt me, I will shoot you between your eyes"

Martin rolls his eyes.

"Ya right hotshot. Move it" and with that Ambrose looks at me and them grabs my neck and kisses me like there is no tomorrow.

I was shocked. He has never showed this affecting to me in front of anyone.

His warm and soft lips left mine and he slapped my ass, making me yelp as my pussy buzzed in pain and pleasure.

"I prefer my meal to be ready when I come home" and with that he left me we red cheeks and probably white-creamed panties, because I knew it wasn't food he was talking about.

-------------------------------
-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY AND SAFE-