14. Sanity

He took me to the bathroom and removed my complete clothing and he kissed me

How did he take off my sweaty sports bra so easily?

Lust took over me and I removed his shorts and started to palm his dick. He groaned in my mouth and I shivered at it.

He then grabbed my hands and put it on his shoulders.

The kiss was so needy and our tongues fought for dominance.

His hands then travelled to my ass and he pulled it towards him, indirectly telling me to jump and I jumped as I wrapped my legs around him.

I moaned as my wetness met with his hard abs.

I started to rock back and forth as if I was in heat.

He walked a bit and slammed by back against the wall.

Soon cold water poured over us and we both gasped at it.

He lowered me a bit and then suddenly entered me. I let my head fall on the wall as I felt every inch of him inside me.

"You are the only one who can make me hot and bothered even in cold water"

His pace was fast and rough. Soon the water stopped and the bathroom was filled with our moans and groans and slapping of skin.

He bit and sucked on my neck.

"I'm close" I said and his pace quickened.

My back hurt, but I didn't care. He hit my g-spot perfectly and my eyes went to the back of my head.

I tried to hold it. Before I could say anything, he pulled out.

I whined and he slapped my ass.

I was so close. So close.

"This is your punishment for wearing those clothes and teasing me"

"Please no!" I cried and I unknowingly humped the air in hopes for him to be there.

He slapped my ass again and I felt a tear fall down.

"No. and if another word comes from your mouth I will make your ass red with my belt"

He put me down and I whimpered a bit. He then again turned on the water and started to give me a bath.

I tried to rub my thighs for the friction but he just separated them. I felt liquid drip from my legs and mix with the water.

He gave me a bath and the most tortuous was when he applied soap to my skin. He knew he was teasing me and he was having alot of fun in it.

I planned on rubbing myself when he leaves, but he had different plans for me.

After helping me to dry up, he left me naked on the bed. I didn't dare to cover myself up. He came in from the dressing room with a dildo in his hand and I knew what was about to come.

I tried to back away, but he just grabbed my legs and pulled it towards him. He spread apart my legs and my upper body fell on the bed. My cheeks were red, it was an embarrassing situation.

He would see every inch of my pussy. He spread apart my lips and traced it with his fingers. I let out a breath.

It was when he slammed that dildo in me and I moaned out as I arched my back.

His hand then grabs my waist and makes me sit up.
I gasp and he puts in his 2 fingers in my mouth and I look up at him.

His eyes glowed with dominance

I hollowed my cheeks and sucked on it whole maintaining eye contact. He remova his fingers and then he drags it to my nipples and circles it around em. I let out a breath and close my eyes.

My none pleasured state didn't help me. He pinched my nipple and I unconsciously humped the bed. He then pinched my nipples hard and my eyes flew open. He eyes held anger now. I lowered my eyes.

He backed up and then made me wear a white crop top and cotton shorts with no undergarments. I tried to again hump the bed discreetly, to get something but he gave me a look and I stopped.

I didn't dare to protest.

"You are coming with me" I looked at him.

"You think that I won't know what is going on in that pretty little mind of yours? I own your body, I own your soul and most importantly, I own that sweet pussy" and I shivered.

He said this as he wore his clothes. Normal t-shirt and grey joggers. He looked so sexy in them, and the little bulge in his pants didn't help.

I looked down to see my nipples pock out and it did was a very erotic sight. Plain white T-shirt with my big tits and them being practically transparent.

I felt naked.

I always feel naked when his eyes land on me.

He helped me walk to the kitchen and before sitting, he smacked my ass and I yelped. The dildo didn't help me. At all.

As I sat down, I felt rub inside of me and I couldn't help to close my eyes at the feeling.

"Good morning!" Amy chirped and wished her. My cheeks red in embarrassment.

"Mo-Mo-Morning"

"What would you like to eat?"

It was when I felt the vibrations start in me and I jerked.

Amy looked at me confused.

I giggled. "Sorry, I thought a spider was on my leg" and I gestured to swat it away.

"No issues!"

"Anything will do"

"Sure thing"

And then I looked at him. He had a dark look in his eyes. And I was terrified with what is about to come.

Oh my poor pussy and sanity. 

-------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY AND SAFE-