Where Am I?

Acid is raining, and the area is quite, most are asleep, it's late out.

And in an alleyway, a young american white fellow with black shaggy hair that covers his forehead, and wearing a black hoodie with black shorts and black running shoes lays on the ground, knocked out on a puddle and soaked with acid.

His head is bleeding but not enough to have killed him.

The young adult stirs awake, he slowly opens his eyes, and blinks a few times. He pushes himself up with his arms, "Ugh....." He puts his hand on his head and takes it off to examine the blood on his palm, "What the?...." He says to himself in wonder, he gets into a kneeling position and pushes himself up with his arm on his right knee.

He stumbles a bit standing, as he's not completely balanced.

"W-where am I?" He says to himself, he looks around and it appears he's in an alley, and it's night time but somethings not right.

He looks up and where the moon is supposed to be, instead is the Devil's pentagram glowing.

(So instead of the moon, there's this)

"W-what the? I must be dreaming or atleast hallucinating," he says to himself

He stumbles towards a dumpster to his side and grabs onto it to support himself, he looks to the right.

"I need to get help," he whispers, he then searches his right pocket for his phone but it's not there where he usually leaves it, "Aww maaaaaan....." He says and swings his head as he realizes he lost his phone.

He then starts walking out of the alley and into the public street, he looks to his left and then to his right and sees buildings, apartments and stores but the area is not pretty, its like trashed and looks like a cheap neighborhood infested with dealers, muggers, drug addicts, prostitutes and gangbangers.

He then sees a figure walking down the street covered in a cloak due to the rain, he crosses the street, walking in pain towards the figure, "Excuse me.... I think I'm hurt like really bad, c-can you call 911 please?" He asks the figure, the figure then lifts it's cloak up to look at him, and reveals itself to be a black demon, "Holy crap!" He shouts and the demon screams in fear, "A-AN ANGEL!? AAAAAH!!!!!" The demon then starts running away from the young adult.

"What's up with that guy? And why was was he dressed up like a demon?," He says to himself wondering and confused.

The young adult then starts walking down the street to look for someone he can get help from, he stumbles a bit and sits down next to a building, under a roof, "Oof, I'm tired, some small rest shouldn't hurt, I'm bleeding after all," he says to himself as he puts his right palm on the side of his bleeding forehead, and looks at it, he lays back.

In the distance a grey van with red initials spelling out I.M.P is driving down the street.

A small red imp with white hair and striped horns, wearing musician attire with a red bow drives behind the steering wheel

coming upon closer and closer to the human, he looks to his right and sees him there sitting against the wall of a building, he gasps with a face full of shock, "No way

coming upon closer and closer to the human, he looks to his right and sees him there sitting against the wall of a building, he gasps with a face full of shock, "No way..... a human? Here?" The imp says to himself and hits the break, *SCREEEEECH!* the van stops.

The human then looks up slowly to see the door of the van open and the imp inside jumps out holding a newspaper over his head, walking slowly towards him.

The imp then walks under the roof that the human sat under and removed the newspaper from his head.

"Hey..... Are you..... A human?" The imp asks the human, "Yeah, and what are you? Some midget dressed like an opossum? Whatever, listen I need help, can you take me to a hospital please?" The young adult responds and asks the imp, "Sir..... I don't think you understand what's happening," The imp replies with a worried face.

End of Chapter 1