Emptied Out

Blitzo backs away, "Uh..... shit stay here guys, I found a body," Blitzo states, "A body? Oh no..... Sir, let us come with you, in ca-" Moxxie is interrupted, "No! No..... Just me," Blitzo demands. Blitzo then walks up to the door and sees that's it's already unlocked, and opened a tad bit, "Huh," Blitzo says quietly.

He then proceeds to push the door more open and walks into the mansion while the rest of the crew stay back and watch.

"What do you think happened?" Sunny asks Moxxie, "I don't know, but whatever it was, it had Blitzo worried for us," Moxxie replies.

As Blitzo's walking to where he thinks Stolas is, which would be in his room upstairs, he looks around and sees multiple of Stolas' body guards laying dead.

Blitzo gets to the stairs and walks up them quietly, trying not to make too much noise.

He finally gets to Stolas' room and enters it, the door creaking, and sees his room is messy, with the windows broken, the wardrobe smashed in and the mirror cracked, including some blood in some areas.

"What the fuck....." Blitzo says quietly, and walks to the small desk next to the bed, which is where Stolas usually has the book but a black tape lays there instead with white writing;

" Blitzo says quietly, and walks to the small desk next to the bed, which is where Stolas usually has the book but a black tape lays there instead with white writing;

Blitzo grabs the tape and flips it to the back to see if there's anything but there isn't, he then returns outside with the others.

"The whole place has been fucking ran sacked! Stolas' guards are dead and him and his wife and daughter are missing.

However, I did find this tape," Blitzo states and holds up the vhs tape for the crew to see.

"Wait so the book wasn't there?" Sunny asks, "Nope!" Blitzo replies and the crew get back into the van, in the same positions they were coming and drive off back to the apartment.

End of Chapter 5