-Chapter 2- The Final Trial -

Sayaka went into the kitchen as she gets prepared to make something for dinner. She grabbed out a frying pan from the cabinet and placed it down onto the oven. "Alright, this should be good for dinner." Sayaka said in a calm tone. 

She recalled to herself about the strange place that Sayaka and the remaining students ended up in. Sayaka remembered that they lost Mahiru and Celeste during the whole messy situation, which ended them up in another trial. However, it turns out they managed to pass through that trial although Twogami wasn't the murderer nor the traitor. But Keebo who later returned during the 3rd daily life turned out to be the traitor and the murderer of Mahiru and Celeste. 

So Sayaka decided to make dinner. After she finishes up, she had to throw out the trash she had made during her cooking. "Looks like my food will be done shortly, I need to go throw out this trash over here." Sayaka explained. She then picks up the amount of trash on the table. 

"Ok! I must go to the trash room." Sayaka said as she carries her trash out of the kitchen. 

Then she heard Gundham, "Sayaka! Come with me to the trash room! This is urgent! I need to have a meeting with you warriors." He said to Sayaka.

"Uhh, okay then. I was gonna head there anyways to throw out trash." Sayaka answered.

As she walked over to the hallway where the trash room is so that he could have a meeting with them. The atmosphere went unsettling as she glimpsed over to see the disturbance. 

"W-What!? T-Tsumugi..!? K-Kokichi...!?" Sayaka cried out as she discovered the two limp bodies of Kokichi and Tsumugi on the floor.

"Who could've done this!?" Sayaka exclaimed mournfully. 

Then Ibuki, Twogami, Gundham, and Nagito later showed up, "Sayaka! There you are!" Ibuki cried. 

"Who killed them?!" Sayaka asked in a scared tone. 

"Well Sayaka... I was the one who discovered the two fallen ones first, so I came to search for everyone including you, luminary sensation." Gundham explained.

Then Sayaka realized something, Gundham could've murdered both of them. "G-GUNDHAM! Did you- murder them!?" She shouted.

Gundham went shocked, "N-No, you fool! Why would I bother to banish these two into the dark realm!?" He replied. 

"Wait, t-there's another body in here!" Ibuki cried out as she showed them inside the trash room. Sayaka and Gundham both entered the trash room to also discover another dark set of her sight. 

Her fellow band member, Kaede, who she had a concert with, was found laying limp near the boxes as massive bloodstains were everywhere around her body.

"K-KAEDE!" Sayaka cried as she bursts into tears, "NOT HER TOO! 3 MURDERS!?"

"Yeah! Can't you believe that!?" Ibuki stammered in shock.

"GUNDHAM! You monster! You killed all 3 of them!" Sayaka yelled in anger. 

"Fool, I didn't do such slaughter." Gundham replied. 

"Silence! I don't wanna hear any of you fighting. We might investigate." Twogami stepped in. 

"Ugh, alright then.." Sayaka sighed. 

Sayaka decided to give in as they must investigate the murder of Tsumugi, Kokichi, and Kaede or else they won't make it out alive. Which Sayaka is desperate to seek getting out of this Afterlife once for all. They must solve one more trial before they can all get out of there.