-Chapter 3- Our Destiny-

"K-Kaede!?" Sayaka stammered in shock. 

Kaede was filled with power force surrounding around her, "Do you all miss me?" She asked them.

Kaede could sense her friends in shock and surprised expressions. It hasn't been long since she had seen all 5 of her friends. But she was however, shocked by how Ibuki murdered Kokichi and Tsumugi during the trial. But even so, Kaede wanted to get her friends out of the acadamy as soon as possible. 

"We miss you Kaede!" Sayaka cried in joy, "I'm so happy you're brought back!"

"Kaede.. you have a strong power aura around you!" Gundham commented. 

Indeed, Kaede has received all of the strength and power that Monokuma could all possibly obtained. She felt so much power inside her.

"There's no way.. Hope saved her!" Nagito exclaimed.

"You are really here to save us?" Twogami questioned Kaede.

"I'm so sorry Kaede.. are you going to leave me behind here? I deserve it.." Ibuki mumbled in sadness. 

She looked deeply at Ibuki, she didn't deserve to go through this hell. Her killing Kokichi and Tsumugi was an accident and also for self defense. Kaede didn't want to lose Ibuki just like what happened with her true friend, Rantaro Amami, who got executed from murdering Ishimaru in self-defense to protect everyone.

"Ibuki! I am not going to abandon you here!" Kaede disagreed, "You deserve to leave the academy with us, we can't lose you to this just like Rantaro.."

Kaede then tried to not cry about what had happened to Rantaro, she just cannot stop thinking about him. Especially after meeting him in the Eternal Darkness for the first and last time. She wondered.. does she have feelings for him?

But she had to hold back her tears, she must get all of her friends out of here, and that's what she wanted to do. Kaede wants to help get everyone out of here for Rantaro and the others.

"R-Really.. Kaede?" Ibuki sniffed as she looked at her deeply.

"Yes, I want you to help you all escape. We will all work together once we got out of here!" Kaede explained. 

"Thank you, Kaede!" Sayaka hugged her, "You're truly our friend and a hero. I don't want to stay in this academy anymore! I want to get out of here for Mukuro and my friends!" 

"Yes indeed, I need to see my 4 dark devas of destruction and dark queen." Gundham agreed.

"I want to have a band when we get back to the real world!" Ibuki cheered. 

"And for me, I want to continue as much I want." Twogami stated. 

"I want to spread Hope!" Nagito said.

Kaede smiled at all 5 of them, "Sure, we can do all of these above when we get back." She said, "Now, let's go to the exit. I have all of Monokuma's powers to get all of us back to the real world."

Then everyone walked towards the elevator as the elevator carries them all back up to the exit of the trialgrounds. Everyone walked behind Kaede as they headed towards the entrance of the Academy but the door was closed.

"How are we gonna get through the door?" Sayaka asked, "It's all jammed." 

"Here, I'll handle this." Kaede answered, "Everyone, stand back!" Kaede took a step back as she unleashes her powers, aiming at the door. 

Then the powers destroys the door as the light hits everyone from behind.

"Wow, it worked!" Ibuki gasped being amazed, "It's so bright!"

"Alright, let's go!" Kaede ordered as they went towards the entrance.

The entrance was filled with light around them as they entered. 

"There's so much light here, the angel of gods must be by." Gundham said.

"That's because the entrance here must be an exit towards the real world!" Sayaka said in amazement. 

"This is exciting but nervous.. we're not sure what's going on in the real world..."  Twogami explained, "We could possibly walk into the wrong time during another Tragedy or riots."

Kaede looked at Twogami, "I understand your concerns. But don't worry, we all have each other. If anything comes upon us, we can work together to stop it!" Kaede replied, "This is why we're all leaving together."

"Exactly, this is what Hope is!" Nagito agreed, "But this isn't what I really wanted with this killing game. But I'm starting to understand this whole thing."

Everyone looked at him with a strange expression. 

"Haha.. I guess. But anyways, are you all ready to enter the real world?" Kaede asked them.

"Yes, I'm ready to get out of this hell." Sayaka agreed.

"Mhm." Twogami answered.

"I'm ready!!" Ibuki replied.

"It's time we need to leave this darkness afterlife, so I am in." Gundham claimed.

"Anything to spread Hope!" Nagito agreed.

Then Kaede looked at everyone and then to the door, she can recall Rantaro's last message to her before she woke up in the Afterlife again. 

"Kaede, don't forget. Everyone admires you and you're there to help unite them." Rantaro spoke softly to her. 

Kaede didn't forget his last message towards her, it was kept all in her mind from now on forward. She will be willing to do anything for her friends, especially at the cost. Kaede wants to accomplish everything she is willing to do.

Everything.. She thought, I will be doing anything, I want to save everyone and my friends.

Kaede with her powers, activated the door and then the door opens up with a huge light.

"Alright, let's do this." Kaede said calmly as they all walked out of the Academy entrance.