chapter 7

It's the next day, another day of I'm thinking about my house, friend and work makes me upset and miss it. I was busy thinking about it that I didn't noticed I have been crying. I just wanted to go home and back to Aera since I don't have anyone.

That's when i started crying, I drop my head low, letting all my tears flow on my cheeks. Not until someone's finger wiping them gently as i looked up to meet a familiar eyes.

"Stop crying" he says.

Instead of listen to him, i shake my head as i continues to sob.

"Can you stop?" he says with angry tone but i just ignores his words.

Annoying him, he started gripping my arms roughly and made me look up to him, harshly at the moment.

"I said stop!" he shouted. The next things he pushes me towards the hard wall of the room.

I felt sting on my head as it hitted the hard wall. He then begin to walk towards me while shoving his hands inside his pocket

He grabs my hair hardly and make me look at him. "P-please don't hurt me"

He didn't respond and just continues to smirk while getting a small knife from his pocket. That's enough to make more tears falling from my eyes. I'm getting scared more.

"Only if you listen to me" he says. Sweat were tracing my forehead as those words started to get out from his mouth.

"You'll never well if you're not listen to me" he said before he slowly deeply trace the blade on the skin on my arms. I could only muffled a scream of the pain I feel right now.

He chuckles were enough to scare me "how can your scream sounds like a baby" he muttered closer to her ear.

He then whisper "scream more honey" he says and I felt him slit the skin on my legs. Guess he want to hear more of it and it looks like he was enjoying hurting me. I try hard to not scream but I can't stand with the pain i feel right now.

Soon i saw myself being covered with my own blood. I can't even feel my skin much longer because of pain across my whole body. But he didn't mind it.

Then he hid the knife behind his back while wiping the blood from his hands. "I'm done now" he says gently. I let out a choked sob.

"That won't leave a scars, i promise you don't have worry about it okay" he says as he smiles to me.

"Let's go clean you now" he says then grab my arms and make me stands up. He brought me to a bathroom and help me cleaned my cuts.

"I won't hurt you if you listen to me." After he done with take care of me, he take me back to the bed.

"Y/n" he called me as he sits besides me on the bed, making me looks at him again.

"From now on, you're mine and under my property. Sangyeon's mine" he says with a serious tone.

He turned and walked out, closing the door after him. The last thing i know it's making me hard to find a way to escape.