chapter 20

I woke up by Sangyeon by my side, he was looked at me while playing with my hair. I froze at my position and look at him.

"How long have you been here?" I asked as I returned only to faced him.

"About an hour ago" he answer, he has been watching me sleep for about one hour? I was about to stood up but he grabbed me. His face was resting on the crock of my neck.

"You're going with me" he said. I couldn't help my heart racing as he warm breath hits my neck.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he look up to me.

"My company, get ready now and fix yourself. I'll wait for you in the living room" he smile before he stood up ready to leave. I stood up and goes to bathroom to get ready.

At Sangyeon's Company

Entering his office, Sangyeon took off his coat and loosen his tie as I just watched him. He take a look at me and smile.

"Have a sit Mrs. Kim" he said and chuckles. I just realised I was busy looking at him.

"Do you want to sit there or here?" He patted his lap making me gluped and shook my head. I sat down in front of him watch him busy looking at his files.

"Sangyeon" I said and he hummed as response. "How many of you guys and who's company is this?" He stopped doing his work and his eyes focus on me.

"We all eleven here. I had to manage this company because of my dad. I join mafia when I was seventeen until now" he say.

"What about me? why do you still kept me when you can just kill me"

"I already told you, you are different from other girl. I want you" He smirked and continues doing his work and suddenly the knock can be hear. I look towards the door standing a taller guy.

"Oh.. i'm sorry for disturbing you guys and who's she hyung, are you new workers here?" the guy asked me and look at me weirdly. I shook my head and about to answer him.

"No. She's Y/n" before I can speak, Sangyeon already answer. "Ahh she is beautiful hyung, no wonder you obs-"

"Shut up Sunwoo, what do you want?" Sangyeon stood up making a way to the guy name Sunwoo and talking with him.

"Told Jacob to handle everything, I'm going to take Y/n out later." he said and the Sunwoo guy nod before made a way out of the room.

"Who is him?" I asked

"Sunwoo, he's one of my friend" he answer, that means he's one of them too.

"We are going out?" I asked again and he nod continues doing his work. I'm being bored alone here and feeling a little sleepy

"Okay let's go!" He said once he was done and walk towards me as my eyes was focus on him. He grabbed me and intertwined my fingers with him

"B-but where are we going?" I asked. Sangyeon just smile.

"Secret" he whispered to my ear before dragged me out of his office.