chapter 18

The next morning I woke up, Sangyeon is not here so I hurried to my room. I goes to bathroom and take a shower. After I finish, I changed into new clothes, later my room door is open and Mrs. Cha came in with a breakfast.

"Mr. Lee isn't here, he already gone for a mission" she said and i nod. I ate the food silently.

"Miss Cha" she look at me. "Yes?"

"C-can you help me?" I asked nervously. I want to meet Aera but I'm scared to ask Sangyeon maybe she can helped me since she know him well enough "What is it?"

"Ask Sangyeon for permission, i want to meet Aera please only this time, i promise i won't escape or run" i said but she stay silent, Mrs. Cha look at me before she nod, i smile and hugged her. "Thank you" She took her phone out from her pocket and talking to Sangyeon.

"Mr. Lee said you can go also he will send a 3 bodyguard to accompany you" she said with a smile. I sigh, I know he won't let me go alone but it's fine as long i can meet Aera.

After arriving at the cafe, I got out of the car and ran inside the cafe, a waiter were smile to me and i smile back to her. I was looking for Aera but seems like she's not here so i decided to ask the worker here.

"Where is Aera?"

"Oh i think she's at the locker" she said and i ran to the work locker. I go there to see no one is there.

"Hello there y/n" when i thought it was Aera, I'm wrong. It was a males voice, I turned to see my boss.

"It's been a while since we meet, you know you've been gone for more than a week" he said as he made a way to me.

He suddenly reach his hands to touch my hair, I back off but it was no help since he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer. I try to pushed him.

"Let me go!" I said as I winced in pain.

"No one will hear you, we're alone here" he chuckles devilish. He said before putting his hands on my mouths. I felt tears on my cheek, before he lean in to my neck i bite his hands and he scream in pain.

I cried before ran getting out of the cafe, Sangyeon's men were looking at me weirdly and worriedly. One of them ask if i was fine but i shook my head. It was disgusting, i wipe my tears.

[ Sangyeon pov ]

I was talking with Jacob and I heard my phone buzz. I took it out of my pocket to see it was one of Y/n's bodyguard. Don't tell me she was escape this time.

"Mr. Lee, Miss Kim came out of the cafe while crying. We ask her if she's fine but she shook her head"

I sighed in relief when i didn't hear a news about she's escape. But what did happened to her?

Whoever trying to hurt her, I will make sure they will faced a death.