Special Chapter

[ 2 months later ]

I was looking for Sangyeon, since this morning I haven't seen him. It's important, I have to tell him something and I can't wait anymore and I'm sure he will be happy about it.

"Hey Mrs. Cha" I said and she smile as response.

"Have you seen Sangyeon?" I asked to her and she nod.

"Mr. Lee is at his office, do you need anything?" She answered, I shook my head. She nod before continues her work.

"Thank you Miss" I said before I started walking to Sangyeon's office with a feeling happy and excited.

I put my hand on the door about to knock as I took another deep breath then I knocked on the door. I heard "Come in" from another side.

I slowly opened the door as I walked in and shut the door behind me. "Hey princess!" Sangyeon said looking at me "Missed me already?" He raised an eyebrow as I walked closer to him.

"Everything is alright Y/n?" He asked. I can't looked at him in the eyes, I was too nervous so I just nod my head.

"Are you okay.." He said then he put his hand on my chin and made me looked up at him.

"Come on baby, if you have a problem you can just tell me." He spoke again.

"Yea.. I am um.." I couldn't spit it out. "You what?" He asked as he looked worried.

"I am pregnant" I mumbled and his eyes widened.

"Did I hear you correct?" He asked and I nod slowly.

"Yea.. I'm pregnant, Sangyeon" He looked at me in shocked then a huge grins was on his face. I can tell he looked so happy.

He hugged me tightly and smile brightly. "You are pregnant and I'm going to be a father!" He said excitedly and I laughed.

"I love you and my little one in there" he laughed.

"I promise I will take care of you and will stay here with you, I will be always by your side. I love you Y/n forever" he said before he pressed his lips on top of my head and hugged me closer to him.

- THE END -