chapter 12

[ Y/n pov ]

After having a small talk with Mrs. Cha, I'm being bored alone in room without Sangyeon here since he already gone for his mission. I looks around the room and don't know what to do.

I decided to do something so i got out from my room and goes to downstairs.

Stopping downstairs, I saw the Mrs. Cha doing her work in living room so I waited for her to finish and after that I approached her. I greeted her with a smiles.

"Do you need anything?" She asked.

"Can I take a tour around the house?" I asked and looks at her. Waiting for her response, half nervous and excited about it.

"Sure dear" she said and nodding her head as I smiles a little, feeling happy for that answer.

"But there's some room that Mr. Lee not allow to enter" she added and I nods as response.

"Thank you!" I bowed

Walking through those cleanly build halls, I found a sort room. Maybe it's sangyeon office.

I opened the door and surprising that it's not locked so i went in. I stood there frozen after what I realized of what was really inside Sangyeon's office. It actually have nothing unless than his computer, file but I curious why there are so many my picture. My curiosity was killing me. I wanted to know why he had all of this.

"Welcome back master!" I hear one of the men saying from nowhere.

Sangyeon is back!

My whole body is froze in fear. I was scared of getting caught by him.

Suddenly having the urge to ran out of the room after having those following things in sight, I bumped onto someone's figure

"Oh no."

"Who's told you to be here?" I heard a familiar voice behind me say, then my waist were grabbed closer to him with one arm from behind.

"I– n-no one told me to b-be here" I answer but he obviously smirking to me.

"Sorry" I say and look down but sangyeon lifts my chin up as he smiles to me

"Come on we should leave now, let's eat a dinner" he said and I nods as response. He wrap his arms around my shoulder and walk out of his office.

Sangyeon dragged me all the way to kitchen and we're having a dinner together. I averted my eyes on him and he was eating while on his phone, then i continue on my food as I forced myself to eat.

After I'm done with eating, I looks at him and he also already done with his food.

"Let's go" he suddenly said as I confused with what he said.

"We should go to bed now" I nods, he stood up with his arms around me tightly. I struggle to get out of his grip but he just ignore it. We reach to his room and I look at him "you're stay with me tonight"

He opens the door and pushed me inside. After he locks the door, he then grabs my arms again and pulls me over to his bed then making me laying down.

"Goodnight" I could feel him laying behind me and hugs me from behind. He then kiss my forehead and I slowly close my eyes.