chapter 25

[ No one pov ]

As planned, Sangyeon and Juyeon got inside the building, Chanhee on other side had his phone to keep the monitor on the camera. Y/n was still tied to the chair as her tears kept falling.

"Hyung, we found her" Chanhee said as he looked at the phone's screen.

Sangyeon was holding his gun as he waited for some sign to put up his next step, waiting for Chanhee to say something.

"Good news, there's no one inside with Y/n" Chanhee said excitedly, it will be easy for Sangyeon to get Y/n out of here.

"Hyung move now!" Younghoon said. Sangyeon was about to move when two men approach him, he fought with him and was about to shoot them but he stopped.

"Come on Sangyeon hyung, just shoot him what are you waiting for" Juyeon murmured. Sangyeon shook his head, he promised to himself not to kill anyone.

Juyeon just sigh and took out his gun and shoot them.

Y/n on other side suddenly shocked when she heard a gun shot outside the building, feeling scared and nervous she tried to loosen the tied.

"Just take two turn left and you'll see the room where they put Y/n"

Sangyeon didn't think twice and walked towards the direction Chanhee pointed but he was blocked by a few men but managed to knocked them down.

"Sangyeon?" Y/n said.

"Yes it's me" Sangyeon said with a sad smile but then he got on his knees when he felt a kick behind his back, Y/n screamed loud as Ryan started to cover her mouth.

Sangyeon shortly had an eye contact with Y/n before smile to her as he told her to stay silent.

Suddenly a gunshot when threw the room and Y/n screamed as Ryan's body fell on the ground. Juyeon was there in the room with them as he holding his gun. Sangyeon hurriedly stood up and ran towards her.

Y/n cried and didn't move. "Sangyeon" he heard Y/n voice and Sangyeon caress her cheek. Sangyeon looking down at her with worry in his eyes. He wiped her tears.

"Shh, let's get out of here baby" he start untied her hands and wrapped his arms around her legs and side lifting her up bridal style. Y/n nuzzle her face into his chest and felt save.

-

"Y/n!" Sunwoo said as he ran towards her, feeling worried about her.

"Hi Y/n!" Haknyeon said with a smile as he waved at Y/n and she only smile as response.

"Enough guys, stop flirting!" Hyunjae scolded them.

"Hello Y/n. I'm Eric" Eric greeted.

"Hi Kevin here" He said in English.

"Younghoon"

"Jacob's here" he said with a winked

"I'm Haknyeon" he greeted with a grins.

"Sunwoo here" he waved.

"Hyunjae or you can call me Jaehyun"

"Hi my name is Changmin" he said with a peace sign.

"Chanhee. I'm the hacker here" he said

"You already know me, Juyeon" he said and Y/n nod as response.