chapter 26

A week had passed. Sangyeon and Y/n got a lot of closer. Y/n slowly starting to growing her feeling about Sangyeon. He got really happy to see her becoming closer to him.

"Hey hyung!" Yelled Eric and Sunwoo when they entering Sangyeon's office. Sangyeon looked over them as they walked closer to him.

"What?" Sangyeon asked.

"Nothing. We missed Y/n so we come here" Eric said with a smile. Sunwoo nod as he agreed with Eric.

"You missed her instead of me?" Sangyeon said and they both laughing at him.

"Oh come on. Is Sangyeon hyung jealous?" Sunwoo said and Sangyeon shook his head. "Guess what!!" Eric whined which caught attention Sangyeon and Sunwoo.

"Hyung is deep in love with Y/n, you both should marry soon" Eric said randomly.

"Yah!" Sangyeon slapped his arms and Eric laugh. "Uh- I mean-" Sangyeon hesitated. "I was right! Eric was right!" Eric clapping his hands and said excitedly

"You two are perfect for each other" Sunwoo said happily. Sangyeon rubbed the back of his neck. "Y/n is still young and isn't it too soon?" He asked.

"Love is love. It never comes expected" Eric said. "Damn. You know about love more than me" Sangyeon said and Eric nod as response.

They were talking a random things then heard the door open. It was Y/n standing there. "D-Did I bother you guys?" Y/n looked at them while biting her lips. They all shook they head as she walked in.

"Hey princess" Sangyeon said and Y/n walked closer to him. "I missed you" Sangyeon said as he pulled her onto his lap.

"Y/n, we missed you so much!" Eric said.

"Yeah Eric is right, we missed you." Sunwoo grins "I missed you guys too" Y/n said and Sangyeon glare on them. "Woah chill. We didn't take her from you" Eric laugh.

"I think we gotta go now hyung." Eric said and Sangyeon looked at them. "Let's go Eric. We should leave this lovebirds here~" Sunwoo teasing and they both stood up for leave.

After Eric and Sunwoo leave, Sangyeon clingy over her neck. "Can you please stop, let's eat a dinner" she said and Sangyeon dragging her to the kitchen.

They ate dinner and told jokes had laughs and suddenly Sangyeon cleared his throat.

"Let's do something after this" Sangyeon said and Y/n looked at him weirdly.

"Do what?" She asked. "A movie?" Sangyeon looked at her as she didn't answer for a while.

"Yes of course!" She said with a smiling.

After the dinner was over they decided to having a movie date. Sangyeon cuddled with her under the blanket as her head on his chest.

Y/n could hear his heart beat while watching the movie. His big arms were wrapping around her. She was feeling comfortable in his arms.

He looked down at her as she looked up at him. He smiled and held her closer. She felt safe everytime she is with him. Y/n smiling to herself, she want to stay like this forever.