Playtime

One gross fish creature was down,and now it was on to Beneviento. To be honest I wasn't sure what I should expect or how I'd even approach this. My brain was still all messed up from finding out Chris was still alive. Slowly I begin to feel myself get nauseous as my steps turned to stumbles. "Fuck," was all I could say before I fell to the ground hitting the cold snow.

Flashback

I panted a bit wiping my forehead as the sun beat down on me. It was freezing outside,but digging the graves made it seem hot. I owed them a proper burial after taking their lives. I had killed people before,but it was never like this. Even after seeing so many people I cared about die...this felt different. They were innocent unlike the umbrella soldiers who I had killed in the past. Maybe one day I'll forgive myself,but today wouldn't be the day.

End of Flashback

Everything was still a bit fuzzy as I opened my eyes feeling my entire was freezing. Looking around the room it was a empty room only lit by one candle. However I did manage to find out why I was freezing cold. I guess while I was asleep my kidnapper had robbed me of my clothes. Getting to my feet I stumbled over to the door falling against it. "Shit..." I said to myself as I heard a noise come from outside. Taking a peak outside of the door I couldn't see anything,but I couldn't take any risk. I turned back around to look for anything useful to defend myself with. There was nothing useful however,but I did find a wardrobe. Opening the wardrobe I chuckled a bit. "Never thought I'd have to wear one of these again," I said seeing a red dress like the one from the hive. Putting on the dress I sighed as it just brought back nothing but memories I was trying to forget. Suddenly the crying of a baby sounded throughout the building. Last time I followed the cries of a baby a psycho family tried to kill me. Opening the door, I walked out of the room not being able to see much. Taking a deep breath I let out a whistle to try and signal whatever that was crying. Slowly creeping forward it felt like I was being watched at all times in this place. I let out another whistle as the crying began once more. Taking a turn I stopped seeing a blob of flesh sliding around the floor. Stumbling back a bit I felt something stab me in the foot causing me to wince in pain. Looking down I had stepped on a broken bottle as my feet begin to make a puddle of blood on the floor. Back in front of me the blob turned around showing it was the thing making the crying of a baby. My eyes widened seeing this fucking gross monster in front of me. It began basically running towards me as I went to step back pushing the glass further into my foot. Wincing in pain as I begin run as that thing was catching up with me. With every step I felt like the glass was being driven into my foot for the first time. I turned a corner smacking the wall as I couldn't slow down. "Finally," I said stumbling forward to a elevator as I heard the thing coming closer. "Come on," I said hyping myself up before falling forward into the elevator. I kicked the button causing the elevator doors to shut. Kicking the button was a idiotic move as I yelled in pain. A tear begin to run down my face as I looked at the bottom of my right foot seeing it was basically full of glass. "Fuck...." I said to myself knowing this was going to hurt badly. Not hesitating any longer I begin to tear the shards of glass out from my feet blood pouring heavily at this point. I let out a sigh of relief as I got the last one out of my right foot before looking down at my left foot. "Fuck you..." I said as the elevator came to a stop. Panting heavily I begin to crawl out of the elevator onto the carpeted floor. Shaking my head I sat up pulling my left foot closer towards me. "What luck..." I said pulling the first shard out. Wincing in pain I gritted my teeth as I begin ripping them out like a woman possessed. "FUCK!" I yelled out falling back onto the floor as I got them all out. Tears ran down my face as I begin hearing giggling of what sounded like that doll. "I just want a fucking break," I said sitting up. I tore some of the cloth of the bottom of the dress wrapping it around my bloody feet. Standing up I grabbed a stone statue off of a table. "Come on!" I yelled out walking down the candle lit hallway. "You want me! Stop hiding!" I yelled once more walking out into a room with puppets over the wall and a cauldron in the middle. Walking forward I picked up a book next to the cauldron which appeared to be a diary of sorts. It was about failed test and trying to make more dolls like her when I heard little footsteps run behind me. Turning around I chuckled seeing the doll. "Wanna play!" it yelled at me as I smirked. "You're all going to die down here," I said as the doll ran and jumped on me. I stumbled back bumping the cauldron knocking whatever was in it all over the floor. Grabbing the doll I threw it at the wall as the floor was beginning to disintegrate where the liquid had spilt out. I stepped back a bit as the floor was becoming weaker by the second. "DIE!" the doll yelled jumping on my back stabbing me with a needle in the back Grunting I slammed back into the wall over and over again as the doll stopped stabbing me. I grabbed the doll by the neck as it opened its eyes. "Play time is over," I said grabbing it by the legs as I begin to rip it into two. The blood from it got everywhere as I walked over to the whole in the ground. "Eat up," I said tossing the doll down into the mouth of the baby slug creature. A smirk washed over my face as I kicked the door open seeing Chris outside. "You missed our play date," I said as he chuckled.