Urias

Walking out of the dark room I headed into a room that was covered with bookshelves and other fancy stuff. I couldn't get distracted by decor though. Finding my weapons was the top priority right now,but if these damn girls kept distracting me I was never going to get anything done. Chuckling a bit I stopped hearing the laughter of one of those damn bug freaks. Shaking my head I turned around not seeing a single bug. Beginning to run I heard the bugs now behind me as I barged into the front room of the mansion. "You girls better knock that off,"'I heard the Lady call out as I looked around the room. The best option was clearly ahead as I ran towards the door,but was cut off by a wave off bugs crashing down in front of me. Stumbling back I feel to the ground before getting back up. You could hear the lady stand up as quickly I ran back into the previous room slamming the door behind me. "Cassandra,what did I say about messing around in this room!" the lady yelled as I smirked a bit. "Mother,the girl is in the other room," Cassandra said as I rolled my eyes. "After her then," Dimitrescu said as I begin running looking for a different route. Slamming into another door I fell to the ground before looking up and seeing the Duke. "Ahh Alice,how nice of you to join me," he said as I took the red necklace out of my pocket putting it on his table. "Anything it can get me," I said panting a bit as he picked up a bag throwing it at me. Catching the bag I could feel something heavy in it. "Barely any ammo. That'll cost you a bit more I'm afraid," he said chuckling as I opened the bag seeing a shotgun. "This'll do," I said smirking as I loaded the gun as I heard the girl's laughter come near. "Take it out there,"he said as I shrugged kicking the door open. "Come on bitch," I said gritting my teeth aiming at the girl. Firing off a shot towards her she smirked as she easily dodged it. "You missed by a long shot," she said as I begin to chuckle. "Wasn't aiming for you," I said having blown the door wide open. "I'm going to go blow that front door open and toss you out of here," I said with a fake smile. She charged at me slashing away with the sickle as I backed up avoiding her slashes. Ducking down she swung her blade sticking it in the wall. "Same as your sister. Dead," I said before running to the door as she turned back to bugs. "Die!" she yelled as suddenly I felt a sharp pain in the back of the shoulder. Wincing in pain I stumbled forward hitting the front door as I smirked a bit. "You know if you come closer you'll freeze," I said as she stopped smirking. "I don't think I'm what you have to worry about," she said as I looked up seeing Lady Dimitrescu at the top of the stairs. "Fuck you," I said pushing the door open as I stumbled outside. "You can't hide," I heard the Lady call out as I stumbled forward knowing I had to regroup. Wincing in pain I felt blood running down my back from that stab wound. Shaking my head I pushed forward knowing I couldn't stop until they were dead.

The night came along as I bunked down in a small house in the village. Sitting by the small fire was the only thing keeping me from freezing to death out here. The werewolves outside were still present,but as long as I kept silent they wouldn't attack. Looking down at the shotgun I had it made me begin to think about how I was going to need more firepower. Only one way I was going to get more,but I needed rest of I was going to do this. However as soon as I closed my eyes I opened them,but now I was with Claire. "You know I almost thought you'd be gone for good. Seems you want it that way," she said as I shook my head sitting up. "I don't want to be alone. I have to stop this. All of this isn't my choice," I said sighing. "You could be with me right now,but you are out in the middle of nowhere," she said getting up. "You don't get it Claire. I have spent my entire life working towards ending all of this Umbrella bullshit. You think I like being out here instead of with you? Pull your head out of your ass," I said looking at her. "Why didn't you ask us to help you? You let my brother help you,and now he is dead. You could come back here and we all could be dead. That's not on me that is on you," she said getting face to face with me. "That's on me? No way that's on you Claire. You promised those people you'd find them something good worth living for. Don't drag me into your bullshit," I said as suddenly my eyes opened seeing the cold floor of the house. I was fueled with anger and frustration at this point. Grabbing my shotgun I kicked the door open and stopped seeing that huge werewolf with the hammer. "Come on then big boy," I said smirking as he let out a roar of anger.