Red

Now that I knew what I was dealing with that changed everything. The dead are one thing, but vampires are a different type of creature. I heard laughter coming close which wasn't good given how small the room I was in was. Quickly I begin using the barrels to block the door,but if it was those bug girls it wouldn't do much good. Looking around the room I saw a beam of light come from under some of the bricks. Looking back at the door I saw bugs begin to crawl in as I shook my head before laying on my back. I begin to use both my legs to kick away at the bricks which begin to fall revealing another room. Most of the bugs were beginning to fall down to the floor as I crawled out of the room. Thinking about it I begin to put the bricks back to block her from getting to me. Letting out a sigh of relief I stood up putting my hand on my head before I begin to hear more giggling. "You know you could be our new sister," one of the girls said I turned to look at them. "Exactly what and who are you?" I asked raising a eyebrow as she giggled. "I am Bela and just in case you can't tell I wear the red diamond necklace," she said as I nodded with a fake smile. The bugs begin to fly around as her body vanished. Watching the bugs you could tell where they were going to form based on where one stopped. As soon as her head formed I went to punch her,but the bug tools form again as my punch went right through. "Okay let's do this the hard way," I said before jumping in the air avoiding a sickle to the back of the leg. Landing down I stomped the sickle to the ground before kneeling down to pick it up. As soon as I knelt down I was hit with a kick to the back being sent face first into the wall. Holding my nose I looked back seeing she had the sickle again. "Come on you wouldn't want to disappoint mother," she said swinging the sickle as I rolled out of its path. "Just stay still," she said as I went to kick her in the head,but she pulled the sickle out at the right moment to dodge the kick. The bugs dispersed again as I rolled my eyes sick of this already. "You wanna play this game? Let's play," I said smiling as I ran to the door running out of the room. Looking around I begin to run again knowing one of them would likely be following me. "You got to be joking," I said to myself seeing a dead end. This was nothing but a hallway,but one noticeable thing was it was a lot colder in here. We must be right next to the outside,but here came the bugs. "Mother will be so sad to see another opportunity wasted," she said as her body took form. "You know that mom of yours can go fuck off," I said smirking as the girl clearly got angered. "No one talks about mother that way!" she yelled charging at me. As she ran I saw the fatal error she made by holding the sickle in the air as she ran at me. I begin to run at her,and then when the time was right I slid down on the ground kicking her legs out from under her. The sickle fell out of her hands as she hit the ground,but my plan didn't work as she turned back into bugs flying over to the weapon. Shaking my head I wasn't sure how I'd deal this one until my question was answered. She was stumbling closer until her shoulder bumped the wall the coldness seeming to cause pain. "You know this place needs more windows," I said as she dispersed once again. I ran back into the other room not shutting the door behind me as I looked around the room for anything I could use to crack that wall. The bugs begin to fly in landing in front of me as the sickle slashed down. I barely managed to dodge it as I stumbled back out of the room. If I couldn't crack the wall maybe...maybe she could. I waited for her to charge at me swinging her sickle as I moved at the last second watching it stab into the wall. The wall didn't seem to crack much as she looked over at me. I ran over kicking her off the sickle as she begin to turn back into bugs. Grabbing the sickle I started chopping at the wall as bits fell to the ground. Just as I was almost through her hand formed on the back of my head slamming it into the wall. What she didn't expect was it sent my head through it as the cold air came pouring in. She let out a yell of pain as I got back to my senses. Pulling myself back in I noticed she went to the other side of the hallway. "Damn you!" she yelled basically flying at me as she begin to turn into a sort of stone. I prepared myself for the slash as I couldn't do anything to avoid it. It felt like five minutes went by as I opened my eyes seeing she was completely frozen right in front of me. One down that just leave the two sisters and the big one. "Here I'll give you a one-liner for old times sack. Chill out," I said pushing the frozen girl over watching her shatter to pieces.