two

The treacherous depths of chauvinism and peculiar delight at its finest, Hogwarts wouldn't be nearly as appalling if it wasn't so. The constant accusations of any type of wrong-doings are brought straight to Slytherin' s or more specifically...our group.

"Filch's cat went missing...go to your dorms"

"Mr. Potter tripped over air, again...detention for 'The serpents'"

"Professor Slughorn's class caught fire from a freak-accident...my office now!"

Okay if we're being honest, the last one was admittedly us...but that's besides the point. Despite where we are or what we're doing...when something atrocious happens, we catch the heat...no pun intended.

"What was that all about?" Pansy scoffed

"What?"

"Really? You mean to say, you and Draco were the last of students to depart from the train and you act as if nothing happened between you both?"

We walked through the large double doors into the Great Hall.

"You always do this, with any bloke I talk to...We were just talking" I let out a chuckle, claiming my spot at the table.

"Mhm" she gave me a dismissive blink and sat down next to me.

"Look at them...they honestly think they're superior to everyone here" River plopped down in front of us while glaring at the other houses.

"What are you on about?" Emerson slid into the seat beside River

"The golden trio" she sneered

"What did they do this time?" Milo sighed, joining us as well.

"They don't have to do anything to annoy me...they're all arrogant sons of a-"

"Nice to see you serpents on this lovely afternoon" Hermione smirked, interrupting our conversation.

Everyone stared at her in annoyance.

"Good to see you as well, did you enjoy your summer?" I broke the tension

"It was astonishing" she smiled and walked away

"her nose is so high, she'd drown in a rainstorm" Pansy scoffed

"Not just her...the whole group" Emerson added

We've always had bad blood with them. If you want to know how we even became "The Serpents", it was because of them. First year, we took "Care of Magical Creatures" our lesson was over the Adder snake. Hagrid had an enormous cage full of them. Harry tripped (of course) and bumped into Ron, Ron then fell over on Pansy and she fell into the cage door causing it to unlatch and a few got away. , Hermione told Dumbledore she seen Pansy "open" the cage to save Harry and Ron's ass. We spent the afternoon helping Hagrid find them....it's been spiteful winnings every since then.

"Granger is kinda hot this year don't you think mate?" Draco smirked, nudging Blaise's arm.

They both sat down, finally joining us.

"Chose your next sentence carefully" Pansy sneered

"Compared to my girl, she's rubbish" he winked

"Good boy" Pansy kissed his cheek

We all knew Hermione was gorgeous...it was her actions that made her vile, which makes sense to why Draco would think she was "hot"