Night Time Trauma (part 3)

"Virgil!"

"I'm not going!" Virgil hissed at them from on top of the fridge.

"Oh, I think you are- it's your turn!" They smiled.

"Why not Remus! He seems to love these little trips!" Virgil pointed out.

"Well, he goes after you!" They pointed out.

"Logan?"

"He's already gone, he's waiting for you in the story~" they cooed.

Virgil sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Remy?"

"What about me girlie?" Remy asked, walking in with startbucks in his hand.

They grinned.

"Oh, well, Virgil, since you've asked oh so kindly, I'd love to send Remy to join you!"

Remy lowered his sunglasses and glared at Virgil.

"I hate you." He muttered.

"You and me both." Virgil smiled.

"Now now boys, play nice! Have fun you two!" They said sweetly. Then they were gone.

—//—

Virgil had an interesting day. Well, it had started normal, really. He had an early anatomy class at 8 which lasted until 8:50, and another class at 9:10 until 10. So he woke up early at 6:45, had coffee after dragging himself out of bed. Remy was still downstairs, which was surprising and worrying. Yes, Remy had always had insomnia, and he would go very long times without sleep, often only going one or two hours of sleep a night, but his lack of sleep recently was particularly distressing. After the incident with Patton two days ago, he had slept for three hours, and then hadn't slept since then, as far as Virgil was aware. This was one of the worst bouts Virgil had witnessed. The others were all still asleep, having later classes.

Virgil had finished showering by 7:10. Dressed properly in his patched hoodie, MCR shirt, black jeans, black eyeshadow, and for today, a black beanie as well by 7:15. He wasted the next 15 minutes on his phone, then grabbed the school bag he had packed the night before, double checked for his license, keys, wallet, phone, and of course his earbuds before heading out the door before anyone else woke up.

When he came back home at 10:30, Janus was just waking up from a nap and leaving for a class at 10:45. Emile, the twins and Patton were downstairs, with Patton and Emile in the kitchen and the twins playing some video games on the tv quietly. Well, as quietly as the twins could be, which was to say, not very as they battled each other. Virgil had opted to sit on an unused counter in the kitchen to talk to Patton, who was struggling a tad with the pancakes, and Emile who was monitoring and helping him. Apparently Remy had gone upstairs- hopefully to sleep, they had decided. Logan was oddly, still asleep. Virgil had wanted to check on him but Patton insisted they let him rest, saying he'd been stressed recently. Virgil sighed, agreeing even when his anxiety fought him.

Patton and Emile finished the pancakes and the twins dropped their competition to race over and see who would get the biggest one. Normally Patton tried to keep everything of equal size except some smaller ones for Janus if he was around for breakfast just for this reason, but today Patton's proportions were a tad off. Emile had of course pointed out that Patton shouldn't even really be doing anything considering it had been less than a day, and seeing as Patton was on temporary medical relief from school due to the severity of his concussion, but he had said he didn't like "feeling useless", which Emile had begrudgingly accepted.

Remus had successfully claimed the biggest one, much to Roman's frustration, scarfed down some pancakes and headed off to work. Virgil had briefly helped Emile finish a project for his psychology class over something called sleep paralysis. Virgil had heard the term thrown around before, but actually knew very little about it. Emile's project had been very eye opening on the topic. They finished a little while before Emile left for class. Then Patton had noticed groceries were low and wanted to go shopping, but Roman refused to let him go alone, thankfully. Soon after they left, Remy came down out of wherever he had been hiding, and wordlessly left, keys in hand. Virgil assumed he had a class, but he was unsure. Leaving silently like that was really uncharacteristic of Remy, who was one of the most social. He would go out alot, yes, but he normally would announce that he was going. To just leave without a word was unlike him.