Remus

Warnings. Not trigger warnings just warnings.
-unedited
-shitty
-Demus
-generally out of character, even if for an explained reason
-language use
-emotions (ooh, scary)
-there is a making out scene so if that's not your jam, maybe skip that part or whatever, i don't really want to hear complaints about it

—//—

"Remus, Janus!" They called, searching for the two sides.

There was a crash from above, some debris falling from the ceiling. They looked up to find Remus hanging upside down, birthday party hat on his head and tied around his chin, hands hanging below his head, his whole torso exposed but the waist down was still hidden somewhere behind the ceiling tiles.

"Remus, there you are!" They exclaimed excitedly. He grinned right back. "First off, happy birthday! You celebrating up there? Where is Janus?"

"Oh, he's right up here, I'll get him for you!" Remus giggled, retracting into the hole in the ceiling.

"Wait, no Remus, don't-"

Janus came crashing through the hole, and unlike Remus who had managed to wedge himself halfway, Janus fell all the way, crashing into the floor with a thud. He glared up at Remus and hissed angrily.

"You won't regret this Remus!" He yelled.

"What are you gonna do, punish me? Sounds like the best birthday gift." Remus teased with a quirked eyebrow. Janus opened his mouth to say something.

"Now now, boys, calm down. I called you here for a reason." They interrupted, flaring their wings just slightly.

"What, ya gonna make us fuck each other?" Remus grinned.

They shrugged.
"Not really."

"Then what aren't we doing." Janus demanded.

They smiled.
"You're keeping me entertained, of course."

They snapped their fingers. The two sides were gone, and the hole in the ceiling patched, for Logan's sake who would have gone for house on how immature and destructive Remus was.

—//—

Remus. Intrusive thoughts. He could be a lot, even Janus would admit. At his worst he could be obnoxious, insane, dangerous, invasive, and had seriously, seriously triggered some of the other sides. And had still, to an extent, enjoyed it. He may have been deemed bad creativity but he still embodied many good parts of Thomas. Stubbornness. Determination. Self assurance. And good or not, he was still Creativity. Those things Remus encompasses are things Thomas simply cannot loose.

But there was another side to Remus that only one particular side ever got to see. Remus could be intensely passionate. It took an extreme case, and Janus had only seen this part of Remus on two occasions before. Both times, Remus had been abandoned, scared and desperate. Remus needed others to function. Whether they were disturbed by his behavior or not, while it would be more amusing to him if they were, was actually rather inconsequential, but leave Remus alone, truly alone, and he will fall apart.

So when Janus had been accepted by Patton and Thomas, even if temporarily and if no one else had done so, Remus became the most desperate Janus had ever seen him.