FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE❤

A man who is wearing white shirt, black coat and a black pand standing there in front of our door while holding a flower bouquet. He is really handsome when he smiles, his handsomeness is increasing. That brown orbs really making me crazy and wanting me to stare to it. Those pink and shining lips are really beautiful 'AHH.....you fuck Park Jimin why are you staring at him like this? Just take your damn eyes from him. You are not going to fall for him okey' I said in my mind. He is coming towards us and bowed to my parents and started to speak.

'Well this is our elder son. Jeon Jungkook and Jungkook this is Mr and Mrs Park' said Mrs Jeon as he bowed to my parents. "My name is Jeon Jungkook and nice to meet you all" "Nice to meet you son and this is our son Park Jimin" My mother said as I once looked at his eyes. He is looking at me and smiling coming close to me and stood just in front of me. "Hi, my name is Jungkook" " Hello I am Jimin nice to meet you" He gave me the bouquet and I thanked him. " Well come our dinner is ready " My mother said as we all walked to our dining hall.

I was sitting between my parents and Jungkook and his parents are opposite. While eating I felt someone's stare at me so I looked up only to saw Jungkook is staring at me and when I looked at him, he just smiled at me. 'Oh my God, why I am not able to look at him'

After dinner, we were sitting on the couch and our parents are talking and planning about marriage I was just sitting there and hearing there conversation. Suddenly Jungkook speak up. " Well if you guys don't mind, can I talk to Jimin some time?" 'What he have to tell me' "Yes son you can. Jimin, go and took Jungkook to the garden there you can talk each other" "okey eomma come " I said as we both walked to the garden.

" Hi" "Hi" " Well I want to ask you something" " Yeah sure what is it?" "Do you really like this marriage? I am watching you that you are so nervous and not even just smiling at once . Are you sure that you can live with me? " No it's not like I don't like this marriage. I don't wanted it so early. But now I am willing to marry you. If you give me some time I will prepare my mind for you. I will marry you" " You can take your own time Jimin, I will never force you for anything and you will have your own privacy in our life" " Thank you for understanding me hyung oh is hyung okey?" "Yes ofcourse you can call me anything you want so wedding is confirm right?" "Yup. I guess so" With that we went back to inside. There our parents are still discussing about marriage. "Well kids, we decided that your marriage will be after 3 week. Is that okey" Said my father as we shook our head as approval. "Sure as you wish " said Jungkook while looking at me and smiling. I smiled to him back. After one hour they left as I gave my phone number to Jungkook. They bid bye and went.

" Are you ok babe?" My asked as I node my head as yes. " Well eomma appa, can I sleep over tonight at tae's house it's been a long time since I sleep in his house" "sure you can and come before 10 am. We have some wedding purchase" "Sure I will. Now bye eomma bye appa" "Bye chim" With that I went to tae's house.

Time skips at Taehyung's house.

We are laying on tae's bed while cuddling each other. We used to be like that so nothing is awkward. " Tell me pal how is your fiance? Is he handsome or hot?" "Both and also very understanding" "yeah you are so lucky and do you have his photo that I can see him." " oh yes I have." I showed him his picture that was taken when at our dinner. " Wow he is soo handsome man you are perfectly matching for him. Like made for each other." Suddenly my phone buzz out that I opened the notification and looked at the message. It was from Jungkook. "Who's that" " it is from Jungkook" "Reply to him" "No I not" " Hey come on reply" "Ahh okey"

Jungkook

       Hey Jimin

                                                    Jimin