FIRST NIGHT

Sorry my JiKook shippers. I couldn't update yesterday cuz some project works for my university examinations. So come today we can see what is going to happen to their life.

Warning: No smut😎

Jungkook's POV

After the wedding party me and Jimin headed to our new house. My mom and dad brought us a new house. It is not necessary for us to live their. That's all up to us. If Jimin want to live with my family, I will gladly accept his decision.

Now we are driving to the house. Me neither saw that house before. My parents said that that is our gift so no need. I am driving and Jimin is on the passenger seat. He is looking outside the window. I can clearly saw he is deeply thinking about something and also he is not in some good mood. There is no need for a lie that he is a beauty king. A milky doll. I never adore anyone in my life like this before. He is such a cute person. And sensitible too.. I will always support and protect him. And....ofcaurse will love him I don't know if he will love me back or not. But me, will always do that. I was really concerned about his sad mood. So I started the speak since we didn't said anything after headed out of the hotel
Where the party held.

"Hey Jimin, what are you thinking? Why are you sad?

"Me.. nothing just...pop some family moments"

"You are saying like we never gonna see them after this marriage"

"No I didn't mean that. Mind is full of my mother's cry when we went out from the hotel."

"Don't worry chim...sorry can I call you that? Tae said that that is your nick name"

"Yeah sure hyung and thank you for your concern. Well how much time left to the home"

"We are near. The location shows that the destination is nearly 2 km away.Are you tired?"

"Yeah a bit. It will go when get some sleep"

"Then why don't you rest here before we go to there"

"We are near to there. So that I will wait until then"

He said with a small smile.

"Your pleasure"
I looked at him and gave my simple smile.
After 5 min, we finally approached to our destination.

"We are here"
I said as we hoped out of the car. I amazed while looking at the house that our parents gifted to us. It is more like a mansion. It quiet large as much as my and his mansion. This is too big for a single couple to live. We entered to the house as two maids headed out from the kitchen side and bowed to us. I know them. They are our maids at my mansion

"Welcome home Mr and Mr Jeon. Sir Jeon said us to serve you two and if you two need anything, just call us. And your room is at third floor. Happy married life and good night"

They are really kind and I am happy that we are not alone here anyways

"Thank you so much you guys and there is no need of calling us a formal name. Just call me Jungkook and him Jimin. I hope we can live here like family members."

Me and Jimin both smiled at them and they nodded and went back to their work. We also went for our room. I am a bit nervous and also happy that I am going to share a room with my Jimin. But if he don't want that. Then I am not going to hesitate him. I want him to be comfortable around me. His mother said that he can give birth to children. So our family will start to ask for grand children. No matter what happens. I firstly want him to be comfort.

We came to our and saw a big painting of our picture on the wall. Really it is a painting. Our picture from the engagement ceremony. My face lit up when I saw that. There is everything that I have in my old room and also some unknown thinks. I saw Jimin is looking all around the room.