Pain of lose

Jungkook's pov

After he left from the room, I felt like I am going to die at anytime. I will never love or live with anyone other than my chim. I will never live him. And now...our baby is in his tummy. I was the person who should have to took care of him and our baby this time. I was really waited for this news so long. But now I won't be able to get that opportunity anymore. He is very mad at me now. He will never forgive me. But I am not going to let that happen very easily. I will do anything to get him and our baby back. Maybe I will sacrifice even my life for them. I am fucking love with you my Jimin.

Time skips.

At Taehyung's house

Taehyung's pov

Me and Jimin just arrived at my home. He didn't want to go to his house or to his parents. So I just got him here.

"Chim. Just sit here. I will make a coffee for you"

He didn't said anything. But I went to kitchen for making coffee. I gave him his coffee and he took a bit of it.

"Chim don't be sad. Everything will be okey and you and your baby is going to be okey."

"He fucking cheated on me tae"

He said while sobbing slowly

"Again this pobo. Now don't try to cry and also you are going to sleep tonight with me. Jane will be here at anytime since her office time is over now. She will be so happy to see you. And you will get some relief. Okey"

He just nodded.

"Now go and take a good shower. That will erase your depression. Some of your clothes are still in my cupboard and just change to a comfortable one.

He stood up and went to my room. I am feeling very bad for him. It was so good that I was able to comfort him at the right time when he needed somebody. But at the same time, Jungkook didn't had anyone at that time. He loves Jimin with his whole heart. I know he will never cheat on him. All this mess was built by a misunderstanding. I should have to get them close again.

I came back from my thoughts when the front door just opened only revealing Jane. She have a sweet smile on her face also a tired one. She will be so much tired by the office work. I know the troubles of being the responsible CEO of a company.

"Hey honey. You came early today. Today was the meeting with ParkJeon company right? What happened?"

"Hey. I have something important to tell you. First of all Jimin is here. "

"Oh really. Them where is he. It's been a long time since I met him"

"I have a lot to tell you. Just come and sit."

She understood the situation is a bit serious by my face. She suddenly came to me and sat next to me. I explained everything that happened a couple of hour ago. She heared that all with wide opened mouth. She was super shook by hearing all it.

"Oh my God our Jimin will be very heart broken by now."

"Yeah he is. But Jungkook hyung is not the one who cheated him.  He  really loves him and never will cheat him"

"That's also right. But now things will be more rough to Jimin since he is going to give birth to his baby."

"That is my point. We have to convince him for being with Jungkook hyung again."

"How. Will he believe us?"

"He will. I know him very much that you also know. But now we should have to give him some time. So we will not discuss anything about is to him now."