PLEACE BE MINE

Next day morning

Jungkook's pov

I woke early today only to saw my angel sleeping peacefully and his head is in my chest and my arm is around his waist. I slowly took my hands off him and his head from my chest. He grown little but not woke up. I chuckled at his cute groan and went to bathroom for doing my morning routines and headed to kitchen for making breakfast as my duty is that to feed my angel in morning

After finishing breakfast I saw my cutie is coming from the stairs to the kitchen with a wide smile while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning kookie hyung"

"Good morning chim"

He came and sit on the chair in the kitchen. I was doing the dish while I fast two warm and soft hands around my waist. It is trying to cover my waist completely but the hand is too small for it. I felt butterflies on my tummy as I recognized who's that. That is my Chim and somewhat I felt really happy with his movement. I turned around and saw he is still holding me and eyes are closed.

"What happened baby?"

"It is very cold today and I wanted some warmth"

He said as I quickly wrapped my arms around him and comforted him while giving the warmth of my body. We stood like that for a whole 15 min and I remembered that I should have to go to work early that when  I will be able to surprise my chim.

"Hey Chim?"
I asked softly

"Yes hyung"

"I have to go to work. If you leave me then I can go and get ready."

Suddenly he opened his eyes and looked at me. He is really blushing and a bit shy at what just happened now. I smiled at him and walked to our bedroom for getting ready.

I got ready and headed back to the kitchen and he is arranging breakfast on the dining table. We ate our food

"Hyung you are a chef and I  Iike this so much"

"Thankyou chim"

When we finished, I got out from the dining area and walked to the main door as chim followed me.

"Bye chim and take care. Don't forget about evening"

"I will and bye hyung"

I gave a peck on his hair and he hugged me. We bid our byes and I went to the company.

Time skips.

Jimin's pov

It is now 11 AM

I am in the kitchen and making the lunch for me and kookie hyung. His driver will come to get his lunch so I am in a bit rush. As  I completed preperation,  I called hyung and said him to send the driver. He came and took hyung's food.

I am currently sitting on the couch and scrolling down the phone. Suddenly my mind went to the think that hyung said early. We have a date today. An idea pop on my mind as I texted to tae to show up. He came to our house in 10 min and I opened the door and invited him.

"He chimmyyyy how are you?"
He said while Hugging me tightly

"Good tae and how about you?"

"Good" he said while giving me a peck on my cheek

I giggled and we both sat on the couch.

"So why did you called me?"

"Actually me and kookie hyung have a date today"