My Husband.

Jungkook's pov

After the discussion, Taehyung and Jimin went out from the room and headed towards the living room where I was sitting on the couch.

"Hyung, I am going back. Good night and take care. And bye chimmy. Take care of your self and our little angel."

"Bye Tae"

We both bid bye to him as he left the house.

I closed the door and was about to walk to the kitchen then Jimin made me stop.

"I need to talk to you."

"I know what you have to say. You are not going to give me chance right? It's ok ch- sorry Jimin. I am used to live like this."

I didn't looked at him and walked to the kitchen. I already made the dinner and placed it on the dining. I called Jimin to eat and he came. We both eat without uttering any word. When I finished, I waited for Jimin to complete. He is a bit slow. When he also finished, I got up and took both of our plates to the kitchen and started to wash them.
As I doing dish, I felt someone's hand around my waist. I flinched at the moment. Is Jimin hugging me? His touch somewhat made me feel calm. I was missed this touch for so long. But suddenly I got wet on my back. Is he crying? I turned back to face him. His face is red eyes are puffy  and water is dripping. I felt very sad and guilty at his situation. Without anytime I hugged him tightly without putting force on his tummy.

Hey, why are you crying?

I am sorry hyung.

For what?

For misunderstanding you. For not giving a single minute to explain your side.

Don't say sorry Jimin

Call me Chim. I want that name.

Okey. Now calm down. Everything will  be alright.

Sorry hyung. I will never hurt you. I promise. I swear I will try my best to give you everything that you deserve.

My eyes got watery when I heard what he just said. I cupped his face and looked deeply on his face.

Hey don't say anything. I don't want anything other than you and our child. I am complete with you two in my life. I don't want anything. Nothing more nothing less. I love you soo much Chim.

I love you too my Kookie hyung.

He leaned Cole to me and then connected his lips to mine. Without hesitating I kissed him back. We both stayed like that for a few minutes. Then we pulled back. And connected our forehead together.

I promise hyung that I will be with you everytime. Even at our bad situations..

I will always protect you and our children. No matter what happens.

I looked down to his tummy. It is grown a little. I bend to the level of his tummy and kissed it. I hold my arms on it and whispered to my baby.

Baby, your appa is this. I know I am touching you the first time. It will be a new sensation to you. I love you and your eomma so much my baby. I will be the best dad in the world for you. I will always give you what you want. You will have my warm arm around you always to keep you safe from every problems and trouble. This is your appa's first vow to my baby.