Chapter 19

To my friends.

As you all know I early told that I would like to end this story within 20 or 25 chapter so that I can focus on my new story 'Late Love'. So this story will have only five more chapters and will soon arrive in an end. I hope everyone will love this.

But sadly after completing the story 'Late Love', I will stop writing stories on wattpad. And also uninstall it.

My exams are going to start within two months and parents will not allow to use phone. After completing the two stories I will be fully concentrate to my studies.

But I will never delete them. I want the new readers also read my stories in future. But sadly I will not be there to see my new friends.

I want to build my career that I am doing so.

Love ya all

So let's start.

Jungkook's pov

It is nearly 10 pm now. Jimin is not home yet. I am kinda feeling tension when he is not appearing. I tried to contact him but he is not picking. I texted him but not any reply. Angriness is fully running throughout my vein.

One of our guard took Jimin's car here a few hours ago. I asked him where is Jimin and he said that he went with one of his friend and said him to take the car to here.

Aftet 15 min, he is not home still so I decided to check up on him so got ready and took the car key. I was just about to open the front door but suddenly heared the sound of a car. I opened the door and saw Jimin is coming out of the passenger seat and someone also from the driver seat. I saw it was his best friend Kim Taehyung. They both talked something and hugged. Then Kissed? On each other's cheek. That kinda felt me sad or Jelous? But why ?

They saw me standing in the door. Taehyung waved at me and hesitantly I also did same. He then ran off and Jimin came to me no, to the house without even considering the one and only husband of him.

He was just about to pass me but I called him.

"Jimin?"

" Park Jimin "

"No I will call you Jimin."

"Whatever tell me is that any important?"

"Where were you?"

"Don't you see? I was with my friend."

"Why didn't you picked my calls?"

"Oh you called me?"

He then checked his phone.

"Oh 25 missed calls and 17 messages. I am sorry but why did you called me?"

"I was afraid that you was really late."

"I am not a kid anymore so I can go anytime anywhere."

"But just inform me where you go."

"I will next time."

He then about to go but I stopped him again.

"Jimin?"