INNOCENT CHIM

"Let me finish this first baby. I have the solution for your problem."

I didn't understood what he said. May be he is going to call my friends or his. I don't know what is in his mind.

We finished our dinner and I am now on the kitchen and doing the dish. Suddenly I felt two strong arms around my waist and it is kookie hyung his head on my left shoulder and breathing my scent slowly and deeply.

"Hyung you just startled me."

"Why? This is usual between us."

"But today I am feeling something really weird about your behavior. Is everything okey hyung?"

"Yeah ok and did your job done.?"

"Yeah done. Why?"

"Come we can go to the bed"

Before I could say anything he grabbed me and took me in bridal style and went up to the stairs.

He placed me gently to the bed and hovered over me.

"What is the new drama  kookie hyung?"

"My name is not that baby"

"Really! So you lied about your name right. And now tell me. What is your real name?"

"Oh my Chim baby you... anyways forget about all and now...CALL ME DADDY"

"What is it hyung? I have my daddy alive so why should I call you daddy. I will never do that"

"Because I am going to eat you"

"WHAT!!!! OH MY MOMMY this hyung is going to eat me. Why did you marry me to a man that ate human? WHY MOMMY?"

"I think you are innocent. My innocent Chim. Let me take your innocence from you."

"With that he turned off the light and put a blanket over us

I don't know how to write those thinks and I am a way too young and innocent to write those things gyus😅😂😇

Next morning.

Jungkook's pov

I opened my eyes and looked at the window. The sunlight is penetrating through the window curtains and I closed my eyes. I looked down only to see my baby whose head is on my bare chest. My hand is wrapped around his small body. He groaned and slowly opened my his cute and small eyes

"Good morning my wifieeee"

"Good mrng hyung"

"How you feeling now"

I asked as suddenly the memories of last night came to my mind. He is a bit tired cuz I was a bit harsh on him. The memories, those are the the best memories in my life. The way he holded me tightly and everything...

"Are you expecting me is I am good  hyung after you made my body weak? My lower body is no more hyung. I can't feel it."

"Sorry baby. I will be gentle next time. Yesterday I was soo thirsty for you. That's why I made you feel week."

"Why are you saying sorry hyung. You are my husband and we have the rights on us and between I feel good now. A bit pain that's all."

He said while hugging me softly

"I am going to took care of you and you don't have to work for a week. I will took a leave from the company and Namjoon hyung will take the responsibility of the company while I am with you. Is that okey?"

"You don't have to take a leave hyung. I will manage it"

"No you will not. I am going to take care of you. That is final and I love you soo much"