Chapter 5: The fight

I woke up the next morning, I felt something heavy on my stomach. I rubbed my eyes, blinking them a bit to adjust to the light.

Bennys arm was around my waist. He must've done it by accident since we weren't that close falling asleep.

He was laying on his stomach, arm around me with his head turned the other way. We must've both moved around in our sleep because now we were really close.

I didn't know if I should get up or stay. I wanted to stay but if he woke up it would be awkward. I was planning on what to do when he started shifting.

He lifted his head and turned it to me, noticing his arm around me. "Morning" he said in a sleepy voice.

He smiled at me, "morning" i said, I smiled back at him, sitting up. He sat up too, taking his arm off of me

"I guess we should wake up the rest of the guys" I said, standing up. Looking around to see the guys still asleep in weird positions.

"Yeah, good idea" he said, standing up next to me. "Let's call this... payback" I said, giving him a mischievous smirk. He returned it. I grabbed my phone to start recording.

We took a deep breath and let out our loudest screams. They guys shot up awake, screaming too. Me and Benny bursted out laughing as the guys were still screaming in fear.

"Omg you should have seen your faces" I said, still dying of laughter, putting my hand on my chest. "Yeah, you looked terrified" said Benny, almost falling to the ground, dying of laughter as well.

"Why did you do that!" said Smalls, getting up. "Ugh payback" I said, slowly starting to stop laughing. "Yeah, I guess we deserved that" said DeNunez, standing up and giving me a high-five.

"Yeah yeah, we did" said yeah yeah, rubbing his eyes and standing up. "That was pretty good Kins, not gonna lie" ham said, walking over to get a snack.

"Sure was" Benny said, answering for me, smiling at me. "Well that was fun, let's go play ball!" I said, walking towards the exit. The guys started chanting in excitement.

We all got changed and started playing ball

We all got changed and started playing ball. I was up to bat, when I noticed a group of guys come in the sandlot on their bikes.

DeNunez pitched, I was still staring at the guys. "Hey that's the first time you missed, you didn't even swing" said DeNunez, walking closer to me.

"Yeah I got distracted by...them?" I said, pointing at the guys biking in. They all turned to look at them, "you've got to be kidding me!" Said Ham, who started walking their way.

"What does he want now!" Said Bertram, following behind Ham. "Stay behind me" Benny said, looking at me, grabbing his bat off the ground and began walking their way too.

"So no one is gonna tell me what's happening... I guess not" I said, following behind Benny.

We all lined up, I stayed a little bit behind Benny like he said. I wasn't sure why but I did it anyways. The guys on their bikes lined up too, staying on them.