𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

Auroras POV

I may have gone too far now, but it feels so good to be this close to Kai sensually, everything about him made me tingly. His touch, his smell, his words, his looks, his smile. Lord that smile. 

I don't care if my friends are in the same room as me, I could care less it's just me and Kai now. Me grinding my hips back and forth on Kai. His hands on my hips guiding me. The wetness in my panties only making it easier for me to ride him. His erection directly on my core. The thick material of our jeans being the only thing separating us. Our quiet whines and whimpers in sync with each other.

I wasn't a virgin but this was better than my first time by far, everything feels so much better when it's done with the right person. 

"Let's not show out in front of your friends now, I want to make a good impression hmm." Even though it feels so good I stop because he wants to stop. He's right anyways I didn't want to make him or my friends uncomfortable by bringing someone they just met to our sacred treehouse then getting fucked by them. It's weird. 

"Fine whatever." It wasn't supposed to come out with so much attitude, but I'm sexually frustrated. I don't know what an orgasm feels like, but I think I was close before we stopped. The knot in my stomach, the throbbing of my pussy. I was most definitely close to cumming.

I hold him close and try and catch my breath quietly, I hadn't realized how hard I was trying to catch my orgasm. Kai rubs my back and chuckles deeply. "Don't be mad at me baby, I'm not finished with you yet." 

His words excite me, what did he have planned? We already dry humped each other in front of our friends before we had our first kiss. That is so embarrassing. I should probably move off his lap before we do anything else stupid, it's like I lose all sense when I'm around him.

I move off his lap beside him and he sends me a smirk looking down at his jeans. I follow his eyes to in between his legs, his dick is on hard showing very prominently through his jeans, he tugs on the belt of his jeans adjusting himself I don't mean to stare, but I do. He felt so big from when I was sitting on his dick. 

God, I need to get a grip of myself. I grab a pillow from the many on the ground and throw it at Kai's lap to cover his boner. He throws his head back chuckling, but still keeps the pillow in place. I'm not surprised that our friends are still engulfed in conversation, I could probably leave the treehouse right now and they wouldn't notice. 

"Brent Fiyaz is better than Bryson Tiller!" Zara shouted. Oh, they were talking about music, no wonder they weren't paying me and Kaito any attention.

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

I and Kai had to be home at 6, after our little humping session or whatever, the sexual tension was still very much present. I learned that we live right across from each other so instead of skating home separately we walked home together. 

I and Kai are very similar we're both awkward people who have small groups of friends and enjoy spending time with family. 

We walk along the sidewalks to our homes slowly every now and then stealing glances at one another just to find out that the other was already staring. We haven't talked since we left the treehouse. I wish I could build up the courage to say something, but what would I say? 

"Hey, Kai, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed it when we were dry humping each other in front of our friends and I almost came in my pants, maybe we could do that another time."

I think the fuck not. 

I was so bad at talking to boys and he was just as bad at talking to girls, but it's weird because when we're in the mood it's so different. We're at our apartment complexes in no time, I'm surprised I've never noticed that we live right in front of each other I usually pay attention to those types of things. 

I and Kai stop near the entrance of my complex, He gives me a warm smile. "I had fun meeting your friends Rory, maybe next time you could meet mine." Kai says with a blush on his face. 

I'm glad Kai likes my friends because they like him too, they probably will be bothering him all day tomorrow at school since they weren't here today. This was the best first day of school I've had since like preschool, and I think that's very telling. I look down at my shoes, they are so worn out I only use them to skate, but I should still take better care of them. I wonder if dad is home, he always makes us eat dinner early and It's such a drag, he can't cook too so we always end up eating take out which is nice until it's the reason why I'm rapidly gaining weight. 

Kai's soft hands grab onto my jaw and tilt my head upward to look at him, I had forgotten to respond to what he said before I spaced out. "I would like that, Kai."

He lets out a sigh of relief. "Good."

I turn my head towards my apartment complex I look up and try and see if the lights in our apartment are on maybe dads not home yet. "I'll see you tomorrow right Aurora?" 

Kai's tone is serious, and he doesn't call me by the nickname that I love. "Of course." I answer just as seriously. 

He nods his head before removing his hand from my face, he takes slow steps away from me still maintaining eye contact with me. I wave at him, he waves back. His movements stop and he walks towards me stops then counties on I raise an eyebrow at him, maybe he forgot to tell me something. 

Once he's in front of me again, he leans in close to my face and kisses my cheek. I close my eyes in shock before reopening them.

Kai is running across the road his head turned looking at me with wide eyes, he gets to his own complex quickly and stops. He kissed me, I barely felt it, but he kissed me. I jump up and down waving at Kai aggressively, he waves back quick with his back turned to the door before entering his apartment with a huge blush on his face.

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

A/N: ughh i had a bad day today and really didn't feel like updating so sorry if this is absolute dog shit it was rushed.

how are u guys feeling today? <3