𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

Auroras POV

This is the moment you realize you like them, everything about them just seems so right, they hold no flaws in your eyes, they couldn't do anything to make you hate them. They're your definition of perfect. Yeah, fuck all that 'nobody's perfect' bullshit because they are.

It's that feel-good feeling that takes forever for you to get rid of, except you don't want to get rid of it, but it's here to stay anyway. You get to look into their eyes and feel something, finally feel something. Something you've never felt. That feel-good feeling.

I've always found it hard to determine whether I'm crushing on someone or not, my feeling for everyone tend to be mutual yet confusing, but this, this feeling is too good not to recognize, I like him, I really do.

I like Kaito.

It's only now do I realize this, it's only now as we sit together in the treehouse eating the lunch that his mother has prepared for him. We had done this yesterday, so what makes today so different?

Going out for lunch and eating together alone feels like a routine within our second time of doing it, it feels like something we need to do often, something to keep us sane almost?

Our lunch, long-forgotten at our feet only half-eaten, the candles that we had litten because of the dark clouds out, Frank Oceans singing playing through Kai's phone falls into sweet background music as we stare into each other's eyes.

His stare is so intense, he's looking for something, he wants something from me, I'm afraid I can't give it to him. His eyes don't dare focus on something other than me, I have his full attention and he has mine, we have each other wrapped around the others finger.

The intense simplicity of us being so focused on each other and each other only is so mesmerizing. Kai is the one I want to be with. All the cheesy romance novels that I read now hold some value to me, they're starting to make sense. This is how it feels to want to be with someone so bad and the funny thing is they're right there, right in front of you.

We've learned so much about each other over the past two days, aside from the things we had already known about each other. It's almost scary how fast feelings can develop, but there's no time frame on love.

Kai's eyes shift from mine to my lips, so mine shift as well. Frank hits a low note preparing for a high one as my face leans closer to Kai's, his gaze on my lips cause him to lick his own. He brings himself close to me his hands reaching out to my face. My body quickly becomes desperate for his touch, his body is moving so slowly towards mine and all I want is his touch.

When his hands connect with mine my breathing stops, his hands are so cold against my soft face it sends a shiver directly down my spine. Kai's eyes hang low never looking away from my lips, while mine do the same.

"May I?" He whispers ever so softly, Franks high note blasts through Kai's phone that sits between us on the couch, I nod my head, "Yes."

We close our eyes to lean in and tilt our heads the opposite ways as soon as the consent is mutual, our lips connect halfway in a soft kiss, moving against each other sensually, getting a feel of how his lips feel against mine. Perfect.

We pull away at the same time only to reattach, Kais hands both hold my face close to his as my hands snake towards his shoulders pulling him chest to chest against me. Our lips move together in sync wanting more of each other, his lips so soft and sweet, the lip gloss from my lips make the kiss only softer.

Kai moves his hands from my face to my waist pulling me onto his lap swiftly, his tongue runs along my lips silently asking for entrance, my mouth opens small for him. A soft kiss turns into a heated make-out session, an addicting make out session.