Prologue

Jihyo's P.O.V

I sighed. Can I really do this? Of course. For the sake of me. For the sake of my feelings. I can't move on with me seeing them. I told them that it's okay and I understand, but..

No. I was really hurt. They broke me. Of course, who wouldn't be hurt if you found out that your boyfriend is secretly dating your bestfriend?

But still, they were my everything. That's why I told them that it was fine and okay. They were the most special people in my life after my family. I thought they would never hurt me. But they did. And I forgave them.

But that doesn't mean that I already moved on. I don't even know if I can move on from what they did to me.

-FLASHBACK

I just got back here after what Tzuyu told me. I don't believe her and I'm gonna prove her the truth.

"Jihyo? What I are you doing here? When did you got back?" Sana asked me.  Mina, too, was shocked and asked me the same thing. But I didn't answer them. I just went straight to where I was going. Which is Jeongyeon, my boyfriend's room.

(a/n: JY, TY, DH and CY are boys here. And also the boys have their own house, and not far from their house is the girls' house, but Jihyo didn't sleep there in this day since she was working in an another city.)

I bumped into Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, who looked shocked and nervous which made me nervous, too. I'm scared, but still. Jeongyeon loves me.

"Noona? What are you doing here? I thought you were in-"

"Chaeyoung! Can I borrow your-- Jihyo noona?!" Dahyun yelled, and was also shocked to see me.

Now everyone's here. Except for Momo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon. It made me more nervous and scared, scared that Jeongyeon might be really cheating on me. But Nayeon's my bestfriend... She can never do that to me.

Momo....? No. No... Please. I trust Momo. Momo unnie's deeply inlove with Dahyun, and she can never hurt him. So that means Jeongyeon's not cheating to me.

"Yes, Dahyun. It's me. Can you please tell me where Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie is? I miss you guys so much. Also, where is your girlfriend?" I asked Dahyun while smiling genuinely.

But their expressions never changed. "U-uhm.. Momo? You want to go to her? Come on! She's on the other house.." she answered me nervously. Why is she- no. Not only her, but all of them.

3rd person's P.O.V.

Dahyun looked at them, signalling them. Chaeyoung and Mina quickly agreed.

"Oh y-yeah! U-uhm.. Momoring is still on the other house. Right, Sana?" Mina looked at Sana, signalling her too.

Sana understood the situation, and reluctantly agreed. Like Tzuyu, she thinks Jihyo deserves to know the truth. She doesn't want Jihyo to be hurt. They always tried to stop Jeongyeon and Nayeon's secret relationship, but they never listened and always told them that it was nothing but friendship.

But they're not stupid. They always hear Nayeon moaning from Jeongyeon's room, and they couldn't do anything.

"Oh Nayeon unnie's still there, too?" Jihyo asked them.

"Y-yes!"
"No!"

They all shouted yes except Tzuyu. Chaeyoung eyed him.