Chapter 26

Jimin noticed Jihyo stop, and she looked like she was hurt. She was looking somewhere, and Jimin looked into that direction.

He saw a couple sitting at a bench, laughing sweetly at each other.

Jimin looked at Jihyo again, tears forming in her eyes.

'That's Daniel?The one she was talking about, and his "ex-girlfriend"? They got back together, obviously and Jihyo saw them. She really likes him, huh? Poor her. No. Scratch that. Poor him, he just lost a precious gem.' Jimin thought.

He pulled Jihyo in a hug.

"Go on, cry. I won't judge you, just let your emotions out. Don't be too loud tho, he might hear you." Jimin said while rubbing Jihyo's back.

"You know? You see them, too?" Jihyo said while crying.

"Obviously.."

Jihyo didn't answer and just cried.

"Jihyo, I'll ask you one thing and I want you to be honest with me, okay?" Jimin asked and Jihyo nodded. They're still hugging each other, like a brother and a sister.

"Do you like him?"

"No wait, I got the wrong question. Do you love him?" Jimin asked once again.

Jihyo was stunned, she felt goosebumps.

'Do I love him? Do I?' Jihyo asked herself.

"I... I don't know, Jimin.."

"I just know that I'm happy whenever I'm with him. When he smiles, I feel my heart flutter. When he laughs, it's like music to my ears. When I see him happy, I feel like the happiest girl in the whole universe. But when I see him sad, I feel sad, too. When he's angry, I feel so scared and I don't like it. And... Seeing him with someone else feels like.. Hell. I feel so broken and hurt, like I'm near a void of pain and it pulls me near. Jimin.. I-I don't know why I'm feeling like this, please help me... I don't like this, I hate it so much. I've felt this before, but this is so much worse." Jihyo expressed her emotions while crying.

"Jihyo... You love him, and it's not good for you. You should... forget him." Jimin said, saying the truth.

Jihyo already loves Daniel, and it's not good for her now that's Stacy is back, and they're already together.

"Why... Why did he suddenly forgot about me? We were okay... We were having fun, then- then suddenly Stacy came then Daniel... suddenly acted like I never existed," Jihyo said while sobbing.

"Shush... Shh.. We should go home. It's not good for you. Come on," Jimin said and lead Jihyo.

'If I only knew that we'll see them here then I shouldn't have decided to go here. Damn that man,' Jimin thought.

He has no feelings for Jihyo, he sees Jihyo as her little sister ever since he saved her from the accident.

-•-

"Jimin?! Jihyo?! What happened? Why are you crying? Did Jimin do something to y-" Rosie was cut off by Jihyo.

"Rosie, no. Uhm, I'm okay. Jimin didn't do anything to me. He helped me actually," Jihyo said and smiled.

"What happened anyway? Why are you crying? And where did you two went?!"

"We just went for a walk, Roseanne. And..." Jimin looked at Jihyo.

"And?" Rosie asked.

"It's nothing, don't mind it. Have you just gotten home? Where's Jisoo?" Rosie blushed when Jihyo said Jisoo's name. Jimin smirked.