Chapter 41

Daniel took a deep breath before going in to the coffee shop Jihyo was talking about.

It's called "IT'z 3MIXX Coffee Shop".

Lmao. Whatever.

He looked for a table for two, looking for a good spot, just like theirs when they were still in the States.

He admits, he kinda misses the times where they would go on breakfast dates. Well, they weren't dates but just like friendly dates.

He found a good spot, where when you look outside the window, you'll see some kind of small garden.

He smiled, taking a seat.

"Okay... Now I just need to wait for her." he said while looking in his watch. He wore casual clothes.

Of course, he needs to be handsome again when meeting her.

He quit being a model and decided to manage the company under his corporation, and it was here in Korea so he took the chance.

To see Jihyo and... to court her. He really wants to court her.

Anyways, he waited.

Patiently.

It was already 9:30...

10:00.

10:30..

10:45.

"Dammit, Jihyo. Where are you?"

Until it was 11 o'clock.

He doesn't want to go yet. He wants to wait until she arrives. He won't go until she arrives.

11:20...

Until he realizes that she won't come. He was really... sad. And frustrated.

He rested his head on the table, wanting to cry but he didn't. When did he become such a crybaby?

"You're... still here?" he heard a voice and immediately looked up.

To see the woman he's been waiting for.

He stood up.

"Jihyo... You're here. You arrived.. Uhm, here take a seat," Daniel said and took the seat out for her, and then she sat down.

"I'm really sorry I'm late, I had to take care of my friends... You know.. It was Sana's birthday yesterday and they drank last night. They got hangover... But whatever, I'm really sorry." Jihyo said, apologizing because she's really late. Daniel remembered the time when Jihyo was late for their meeting, then they had a misunderstanding.

"Oh, no. It's okay, I understand.." Daniel said genuinely and smiled.

"What are you still doing here anyway? I thought you weren't here anymore."

"No, I waited for you. I've been waiting for this to really happen, so I really waited. Uhm anyways, let's order some food? This is a coffee shop so.. They only have coffee and desserts." Daniel said.

"It's okay, let's just order dessert and coffee then," Jihyo answered and they called a waiter.

"So.... What now?" Daniel asked her while he was taking a bite of his food.

Jihyo was looking at his lips, remembering the memory at the beach. Jihyo immediately closed her eyes and scolded herself in her mind.