Chapter 8 - Luna's Powers

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

Ralphael yelled as he pinned Alex to the pillar. It is not every day you see the man who took your brother, sister-in-law, and niece then return beaten.

"WHERE IS VENUS?! WHAT HAPPENED TO LEO?!"

Ralph kept yelling as Donnie and Mikey carried Leo to Donnie's lab. Talena, Amoly, and Larota grabbed Luna and carried her to Donnie's lab as well. While Ralph kept doing his aggressive interrogation, Donnie finished bandaging Leo's head and arm.

"I do not get it. Leo is wounded and so is Darkness but Luna. She does not even have a scratch on her.

Donnie questioned aloud as everyone looked at Luna. It was a miracle she was alive without a scratch compared to the wounds that Leo and Darkness had. But everyone worried why Venus was not here.

"Alright Ralphael that is enough!"

Talena yelled as she grabbed a chair and shoved a very ticked off Ralph before sitting Darkness in a chair.

"Now Darkness tell me everything that happened."

"Names Alex..."

"Alex... right well first why the change of name?"

"That was my name before I died..."

"Okay now why is Leo hurt?"

"There was an explosion at the new apartment... Luna was with me and Venus was with Leo in the bedroom."

"Alex... where is Venus?"

"She is dead... I am sorry..."

Talena's eyes dimmed as she looked down. Amoly and Larota stood their grounds as tears burned their cheeks.

"Did she—"

Talena began before Alex cut her off.

"She died a quick painless death... Her spirit told me to keep her family alive..."

"And you are a cursed soul so I am sure you can hear other souls... then why is Luna not have a single scratch?"

"Because she is like April... she has powers..."

"She has what?!"

Everyone yelled in shock. All the tears dried up as Talena, Larota, Amoly, Ralph, Donnie, and Mikey all stared at Alex in confusion.

"Luna can control water... and can use water to heal someone. But it drains her significantly since she is a mere child but under a full moon she can heal several and cause such destruction with mere water."

"That is impossible why have none of us seen it before?!"

"How was April's powers undetected until she met the turtles?? It's because Luna never tried to use them. But notice how she always healed after touching water. She can even take water from a person's body. Hence why she is healed now she took water from my body to heal herself while she was unconscious."

"Luna did always love baths after getting hurt because it made them feel better..."

Amoly whispered as everyone began to realize that Alex was not lying.

"So she could heal Venus!"

"No... Venus's soul already left her body..."

"So it has to be a fresh wound or even death..."

Talena whispered before they heard shuffling in the lab and all of them went silent.

"What is everyone doing?"