༄EPILOGUE ༄

"Koshi! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" You yelled out to your husband. He came running downstairs and said "I'm coming!" You laughed at him and said "Ready to go?" He nodded and locked hands with you. The two of you were going on dinner with your and Suga's old high school volleyball friends. What Suga didn't know was that you were gonna surprise him. You told all of your friends that were gonna attend dinner that you were 2 weeks pregnant and wanted to surprise Suga in a special way. You bought baby shoes and put them in a box with a pregnancy test so you could surprise him. The two of you sat in the car and chatted on your way there. "Are you excited to see your old friends?" Suga asked you. You smiled and said "Yeah, we haven't seen them in quite a while." Suga chuckled and said "Yeah, it has been quite a while." The two of you arrived at the food place, greeting all your friends. You sat in between Kuroo and Kiyoko. Kiyoko leaned over next to you and whispered "Are you nervous?" You nodded with a slight smile and said "Yeah, a bit." Kiyoko chuckled quietly and whispered "I'm sure he'll be happy." Some time has passed and you decided to share the news. "So, I have an announcement.." You said with a shaky breath. Suga looked at you with a concerned expression and you just smiled at him. "Koshi, this is for you." You handed him the small box. He took the box and said "Is this some kind of a joke?" You shook your head no and Daichi said "Man, just open it!" Suga carefully opened the box and pulled out the small shoes "Haha, really funn-" He stopped himself when he saw a pregnancy test and looked at you with his eyes wide open and his jaw dropped. "No, wait, this is a joke." He said, not believing you. All of you laughed and you shook your head no. Suga started tearing up and said "I'm gonna be a dad!" You got up from your seat and hugged him tightly. Tears of happiness started streaming down his face and he asked "For how long have you known?" You smiled and said "2 weeks." "Noya, I told you he'll cry! Pay up, man!" Tanka said. The rest of the group started laughing and cheering.

༄Timeskip ༄

"3 chocolate milkshakes, please." Suga said to the cashier. It was a Saturday afternoon, you were walking with Suga and your 6-year-old son, Etsuji. The three of you walked to where you and Suga used to go to your little hangout spot by the river. Suga and you were remembering the time when he got stung by a wasp when Etsuji cut you off and asked "Mommy, why do we always get milkshakes?" You laughed at your son's question and said "You see, that's how mommy and daddy first met. " Suddenly a small child voice was heard from behind "Sugawara - chan! Do you want to go play with my friends?" You turned around and saw Daichi's daughter, Akari. Behind here was breathless Daichi who looked as if he ran a marathon "A..Aka...Akari, don't...run off like.. that.." You and Suga laughed at the sight of Daichi. "Oi, Daichi, you okay there man?" Suga asked teasingly. Daichi looked up and saw you 3. "I'm not in the shape anymore and it seems as if Akari doesn't care at all." Daichi said half laughing. Etsuji looked at you with puppy dog eyes. You nodded and said "Yes you can go. But be careful!" After your first sentence they didn't even bother to listen, they ran off past Daichi. "No, Akari! Stop rolling in the grass!" Daichi yelled out to his daughter and ran to get her. The two of you laughed, as you placed your head on Suga's shoulder and said "Who would've thought we'd have a little family together.." Suga put his head on top of yours and sighed happily.

THE END

**A/n: Thank you all so much for all of your support and reading my first ever fanfic till the end, it means so freaking much. Thank you to everyone who voted, you're the best! ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Anyways, my upcoming fanfiction will be placed in the mha universe, so I hope you'll like it. Stay safe, ly! <3