༄CH. 4༄

You were standing on the court, laughing your ass of with Lev and Yamamoto. "Kenma, get off me!" Kuroo yelled while Kenma was pulling his hair. Yaku was trying to get Kenma off Kuroo. Kuroo then just saw that you were laughing at them "Oi dumbass, what are you laughing at?!" You couldn't speak from laughing. "What's happening here?" A voice came from the door of the gym. Kenma stopped pulling Kuroo's hair and Kuroo just stood there. "Nothing coach, w-we were just playing some 3 on 3!" It was coach Nekomata. You stopped laughing and smacked Lev to stop. Lev looked at you confused, you pointed to their coach. "How come Y/n you're never with your team, only with them?" Coach Nekomata asked you. "It's because we're much better!" Lev said while proudly pointing his thumb onto his chest. "Lev, you don't even know how to spike.." Yaku said to Lev and snickered. "But I'm the future Nekoma's ace!" Lev and Yaku continued to argue, you just laughed "To be honest, I don't know. I love my team, but these are basically my bestfriends.." Coach Nekomata gave you a warm smile "If you say so.." Coach Nekomata left, you turned around to a sight of Yaku kicking Lev with his leg. "Oi, stop it you two, you'll hurt eachother." You stood between them "Let's go and clean up the gym." You turned around and went to get all the volleyballs, while Lev and Yamamoto were cleaning the floor and Kenma and Kuroo where taking care of the net.

༄Timeskip༄

Yaku was in charge of locking the gym, Kuroo and you were waiting for Kenma "Oi, dumbass." You glanced up "Hm?" "Wanna go get something to eat, you must be hungry." Kuroo asked. You looked at him "Yeah sure, is Kenma going with us?" "I am.." Kenma sighed playing video games on his switch. "Alright, let's get going then." You started walking to the store, you glanced at Kenma's game. "Oi Kenma, what are you playing?" "(favourite game)." Your eyes widened "Really?! I adore that game!" Kenma paused his game and looked at you "Do you wanna play together sometimes?" "Yeah, of course." You smiled at him and he continued playing. You all entered the store and went for the candy isle. "I'm gonna get some apple pie.." Kenma said. Kuroo an I nodded and continued looking at some sweets. You took (favourtite candy) and Kuroo took some sour candies. You glanced at milkshake cups and smiled. "Oi dumbass, what are you smilling at?" Kuroo asked. You were red as tomato "Oh, uh, nothing.." You laughed awkardly. "Sure..~" Kuroo teased. You tried to change the theme "We should go pay."
                     ༄Timeskip༄
You were on the train with Kuroo and Kenma. "So Y/n.." Kuroo said. You glanced at him "Hm?" "You and Lev seem kinda close, do you like him?~" Kuroo teased you. Your eyes widened and you furrowed your eyebrows "What?! Are you dumb?! Why would you assume that? I'm just teaching him how to spike!" Kenma was snickering while playing his games. You rolled your eyes and looked out the window.

**A/n sorry this is kinda short but school's getting annoying so I don't have that much time for writing**