༄CH. 9༄

You packed your bag and swung it on your shoulder, walking towards the gym exit. "Oi, Oi, where are you going?" Kuroo asked. You turned around and said "I'm gonna get something to eat with Suga from Karasuno." Kuroo smirked and said "Okay, have fun~" You rolled your eyes and turned around towards the exit when you bumped into Suga. "Oh, gomen Y/n, I shouldn't have stood behind you." He said. You scratched your head and said "It's fine, don't worry about it. Ready to go?" You asked. He nodded. The two of you started walking in silence, not the awkward one, the comortable one. "So what do you wanna eat?" You broke the silence. He looked at you and pursed his lips "Do you like to eat spicy?" He asked. You smiled and said "Yeah, I don't mind it!" He grinned and said "Then let's eat something spicy!" You nodded and continued walking.
                       ༄Timeskip༄
The two of you entered the resturant and sat down at the table. You started chatting about some random things when the waitress came "Hello. May I take your order?" She asked. "I'd like some extra spicy ramen." You said. "Alright, what about you sir?" She said and turned to Suga. "I'll have some spicy mapo tofu." He said. The waitress nodded and said "Is that it?" You and Suga looked at eachother and nodded. "Alright, it'll be done around 20 minutes or so." The waitress said. The two of you nodded. Suga looked at you and said "So, why did you start playing volleyball?" You looked at him "Well Kuroo and Kenma are my childhood bestfriends, we basically grew up together since our parents know eachother. And so we always hung out together, usually playing volleyball. Seeing how Kuroo was passionate about it, I wanted to try it out and so I did and now here I am, being the captain and the setter of Nekoma.. Basically living my childhood dream." You chuckled. Suga smiled and said "That sound awesome, you must be really good at volleyball the huh?" You smiled and anwered "I guess you could say it that way."
                       ༄Timeskip༄
"Ah man... That was some good mapo tofu.." Suga said rubbing his stomach. You giggled at his actions. Suga looked up when he heard you giggle "What about you, how was your food?" He asked. "Ah, it was really tasty!" You answered. The two of you continued chatting when someone caught the corner of your eye. You looked at your side and there were people with their hoods on and jackets that said Nekoma. Then it clicked, that were Lev, Kuroo and Kenma that was dragged in by Kuroo. "Kuroo can we go now, this annoying..." Kenma sighed. "Hush! Y/n will hear us, we didn't follow them without a reason." Kuroo said. You face palmed yourself and sighed "These idiots.." Suga looked at you with a concern on his face "Are you alright Y/n?" You looked at Suga and pointed towards the 3 of them "See them?" You asked. Suga nodded. "That are Kuroo, Kenma and Lev, they followed us. Don't get me wrong they aren't some crazy stalkers, they just can be sometimes a bit too much sometimes.." You said. Suga laughed and said "Don't worry, I know how that feels.. I've got a whole team full of unresponsible idiots." You laughed at his response. "Hey Suga, can I show you some place that I really like?" You asked. He shrugged and said "Sure, why not." Suga paid, even though you insisted but he wasn't going to let you pay like the gentleman he is. The two of you left the resturant and started walking toward the place. "So, where are we going Y/n?" He asked. You looked at him and said "It's a suprise." Suga chuckled and looked into distance.
                        ༄Timeskip༄
"Alright, we're here." You said. The two of you arrived at the coast of the river. There were cherry blossoms, ducks swimming with their ducklings, deers with their offspring, everything was so peaceful. Suga looked around him in awe and said "This looks wonderful.. How do you know about this place?" You smiled and said "I came here with my dad when I was little, we used to feed deers and ducks." The two of you stood on a little bridge, admiring the ducks in the river.