༄CH 2. ༄

You and Kuroo entered the store "Good evening!" A cheerful cashier said "Good evening." Kuroo and you said at the same time. Both of you kept walking to the milkshake machines "So what flavour are you gonna get?" Kuroo broke the silence "Chocolate milkshake, you know I always get that." You said "Yeah, I know.." He said and you giggled. You reached to take the cup for a milkshake but someone's hand was in the way, you of course, assumed it was Kuroo. "Kuroo! I was goin-" You glanced up and saw a boy near your height, with grey hair and a freckle near his eye. His eyes widened and blush crept on his face "O-oh gomen, I wasn't paying attention." He bowed. You just stood there frozen "N-n-no it was my fault.." You sttamered. The boy smiled and walked away. You turned around to fill your cup.
                        ༄Time skip ༄
You were walking around the store trying to find Kuroo, but he was nowhere to be found. "I swear to God he-" You stopped to see Kuroo shaking hands, more like squeezing them, with a brown haired male around your age. "Uuhhh, Kuroo?" You stood there confused. "Oh, Y/n this is Karasuno's captain.." He smirked weirdly. You rolled your eyes at Kuroos sillines. You glanced down to your phone to see the time, then glanced up and saw the grey haired boy from a while ago. He was standing near Karasuno's captain, assuming it was his friend. A blush crept on your face. "Kuroo I-I'll go pay." With that you speed-walked to the cashier.
                        ༄Time skip༄
You and Kuroo were now walking home, sipping on your milkshakes. "Hey Kuroo, who was that in the store?" You asked him "I told you it's Karasuno's captain." You rolled your eyes annoyed and kicked him in the arm "No sh!t sherlock, I know that, what's his name?" Kuroo rubbed his arm "Sawamura Daichi.." "What about that other guy, what's his name?" "What other guy?" Kuroo narrowed his eyebrows. You sighed in annoyance "Of course you weren't paying attention.."
                        ༄Time skip༄
You two stopped in front of your house "Bye dumbass, see you tommorow." Kuroo said. "Bye Tetsurou.." You gave him a smile and waved. You turned around and unlocked the front door. "I'm home!" You yelled. You kicked off your shoes and walked in the the living room. "How was practise?" Your dad asked. "It was good, we won against the boys' team." Your dad smiled "There's some leftovers if you want to eat them.." Your dad said. "It's fine, I'm not that hungry anyway."  You replied. You went upstairs to your room and crashed on the bed, but only one thing was in your mind. That boy from the store "Milkshake boy.." You mumbled to yourself.