character description

Usagi is used to running. Running from her "father", running his errands. It was life, but there was a kind of running that she tried not to do. Running Into people. She didn't need to, or want to, be recognized. Ever. It would be her downfall and she knew it. At least she thought she did.

Hello! this is my new fanfiction for OHSHC and I'm super excited to write it! I'm going to warn you now though that I am not very familiar with Japanese language or culture. Please, if I make a mistake feel free to correct me. I'm now going to do a character profile for my OC, Usagi.

First Name: Usagi (Yes I am aware that this means rabbit)

Last Name : None

Appearance: short black hair, with some lime green highlights that match her also Lime green eyes. usually seen with a calm, calculating look, or a smirk. always is wearing a Leather Jacket, with a T-Shirt of some sort underneath, unless implied otherwise. also black skinny jeans. 

Oddities: Yes she is odd. She has wolf ears on her head that are black, and a black wolf tail with a green tip as well. she also has a few characteristics that wolves have, such as agility, strength, running, hearing, etc.

Likes: Chocolate, other people, animals, music, learning, food, and the internet

Dislikes: A lot of things, buther strongest dislike is her "father" and his buisness/company. also coffee, and the colors pibk and yellow which she detestes. 

Thats All for now! hopefully you will enjoy my story! if you have a question don't be afraid to ask!